Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Sunborn (Adventures of Viktor & Julia, #2)
This topic is about The Sunborn
Page Numbering Requests > The Sunborn (Adventures of Viktor & Julia #2) by Gregory Benford

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steve (new)

Steve Best | 333 comments I own a copy of this book: 1841491764 (ISBN13: 9781841491769)

Page count: 424

Cheers
Steve

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 5866 comments Steve wrote: "I own a copy of this book: 1841491764 (ISBN13: 9781841491769)

Page count: 424

Cheers
Steve"

Hi Steve

Sorry this request has been skipped.

World Cat has the page count at 330 pages, which is quite a big difference. Would you mind confirming again that your copy finishes at 424 pages & that this doesn't include anything like a chapter of another book or sales information?

Thanks. :)

message 3: by Steve (last edited Sep 02, 2018 06:12AM) (new)

Steve Best | 333 comments Hi Carol
My copy is definitely 424 pages. Also confirmed here....
http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/pl.cgi?2...
http://www.worldcat.org/title/sunborn...

Cheers
Steve

PS I forgot about this request! I think I've got several others that haven't be acted on yet?

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 5866 comments That's interesting as I found a World Cat with 330 pages as well - but no system is infallible!

Steve, if your other requests are older than this one or tacked on to other requests would you mind posting links to them here?

I have added the page count to this one.

message 5: by Steve (new)

Steve Best | 333 comments Thanks Carol
I think other requests are later and I'm not sure how to find them all quickly, unless there is a facility to list just my posts?

Cheers
Steve

message 6: by Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂ (last edited Sep 02, 2018 02:52PM) (new)

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 5866 comments Steve wrote: "Thanks Carol
I think other requests are later and I'm not sure how to find them all quickly, unless there is a facility to list just my posts?

Cheers
Steve"

I'm on the desktop version of Goodreads so I hope you are too.

If you click on your profile picture at the right hand corner of the screen a drop down menu will come down. Click on comments.
This will show all your posts in different Goodreads groups.

I'm going out now, but I will check this thread either later on today or tomorrow. :)

message 7: by Steve (new)

Steve Best | 333 comments Thanks for that Carol.
I can't find any older posts than this that require attention but several since. I fully understand it takes time and you're all volunteers who do a great job.

Cheers
Steve

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 5866 comments Steve wrote: "Thanks for that Carol.
I can't find any older posts than this that require attention but several since. I fully understand it takes time and you're all volunteers who do a great job.

Cheers
Steve"

Thanks for the kind words. :)

I have gone back 6 pages & I can't see any of your requests that haven't been answered. When you are going through your shelves, if you do spot one without a page count just start a new thread for it.