Harlequin Presents Readers discussion

Help Finding Books Folder > Suggest Similar book

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pink Angel (last edited Aug 16, 2018 01:43PM) (new)

Pink Angel | 46 comments Hi, I'm looking for books similar storyline to Secret Mother, Born Out of Love, Forbidden Fruit, Melting Fire, Forbidden Fire, Temptation and Savage Surrender.
If you know any book similar to any of these books, please suggest it and please say that it's similar to which one. Thank you.

message 2: by Pink Angel (new)

Pink Angel | 46 comments I love, misunderstanding, Long separation, marrying to someone else and second chance main characters get, much older step brother secret love towards the heroine, heroine's brother in law in love with her. Other man drama and no cheating.
I love, ruthless, cruel, unkind due to love hero. And I'm looking only for older male younger female romances.

message 3: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy Nair | 2 comments Hi, I'm looking for books similar storyline to act of possession by Anne Mather

message 4: by Nana (new)

Nana | 74 comments Can anyone recommend other HP that are similar to Marriage Meltdown, The Ultimate Betrayal, A Question of Pride or The Marriage War?

message 7: by Ted (new)

Ted | 70 comments Gloria wrote: "A Perfect Marriage"

hero cheated, i think.

message 8: by Gloria (new)

Gloria | 25 comments i read it eons ago so forgive me if i am not quite accurate in my recollections: yes i believe he did however, only after he left his wife or informed her of his intentions. So in effect he was ironically for someone who delves into pastures new ethical.

Spoilers
He wouldn't make love to his wife as he had already 'committed' emotionally to the other woman.

message 9: by Nana (new)

Nana | 74 comments Xai Xai wrote: "That Long-Ago Summer
Cherish The Flame"

Have downloaded the books and will check them out next weekend. Thank you for the suggestions.

message 10: by Xai Xai (new)

Xai Xai (xaixai) | 33 comments Welcome. I enjoyed them. I hope you will also. Remember they are between vintage and modern.

message 11: by Nana (new)

Nana | 74 comments Gloria wrote: "A Perfect Marriage"
I have read this book. Enjoyed the story. The H was definitely a cheater despite the type of relationship he and his wife had. Thank you. Keep the recommendations coming!

message 12: by Ted (new)

Ted | 70 comments Pink Angel wrote: "I love, misunderstanding, Long separation, marrying to someone else and second chance main characters get, much older step brother secret love towards the heroine, heroine's brother in law in love with her. Other man drama and no cheating. I love, ruthless, cruel, unkind due to love hero. And I'm looking only for older male younger female romances...."

Dark Summer Dawn by Sara Craven

message 13: by crazy1bad (last edited Mar 09, 2020 08:44AM) (new)

crazy1bad | 102 comments Ted wrote: "Gloria wrote: "A Perfect Marriage"

hero cheated, i think."

He cheated with a virgin younger woman which makes it even worse, I think.

message 14: by romancejunkie (new)

romancejunkie (happilyeverafters) | 4 comments crazy1bad wrote: "Ted wrote: "Gloria wrote: "A Perfect Marriage"

hero cheated, i think."
He cheataed with a virgin younger woman which to me makes it even worse."
exactly

message 15: by Pink Angel (new)

Pink Angel | 46 comments Ted wrote: "Pink Angel wrote: "I love, misunderstanding, Long separation, marrying to someone else and second chance main characters get, much older step brother secret love towards the heroine, heroine's brot..."
Thank you <3

message 16: by Ted (new)

Ted | 70 comments Pink Angel wrote: "Ted wrote: "Pink Angel wrote: "I love, misunderstanding, Long separation, marrying to someone else and second chance main characters get, much older step brother secret love towards the heroine, he..."

YW

message 17: by ANA (new)

ANA | 55 comments Just LMAO reading CM's Lovers in the Afternoon .
Reminded me a lot of the the Spanish Groom and Second Time Bride by LG.

Love the noncheating H who just loves the h to pieces. Lots of humor and cute moments. Adorable h, but not a super model or sexy vixen type.

Can anyone remember other books like these?

message 18: by romancejunkie (new)

romancejunkie (happilyeverafters) | 4 comments ANA wrote: "Just LMAO reading CM's Lovers in the Afternoon .
Reminded me a lot of the the Spanish Groom and Second Time Bride by LG.

Love the noncheating H who just loves the h to pieces. Lots of humor and..."

yess

message 20: by Sansho (new)

Sansho Shine  | 28 comments Hello ladies ! I have just finished "boss's Valentine " of Lynne Graham! It's a sweet and a lovely book with cute heroine and hopelessly romantic and with a fantastic caring hero ❤! I hope there is books similar to this one ! Please any suggestions?

message 21: by Vintage (last edited Mar 30, 2019 02:40PM) (new)

Vintage (vintagesedona) | 289 comments Sansho wrote: "Hello ladies ! I have just finished "boss's Valentine " of Lynne Graham! It's a sweet and a lovely book with cute heroine and hopelessly romantic and with a fantastic caring hero ❤! I hope there is..."

I went through my "Nice guy" and "This guy's in love with you" tags.

The Spanish Groom of course
Undone by the Billionaire Duke
Charming the Prince
Her Secret Santa
The Spanish Duke's Virgin Bride
Rules of Engagement
Ride Steady
A Kingdom of Dreams
Perilous Refuge
Playing by the Greek's Rules
Time To Let Go
The Greek's Pregnant Lover
Protecting What's His
Some Sort of Crazy
Some Sort of Happy
Never Seduce a Scot
Worth the Fall
Led Astray
The Littlest Cowboy

And more good LG
The Italian's Inexperienced Mistress
A Ring to Secure His Heir
The Petrakos Bride

Hmm, I have some re-reading to do.

message 22: by Audrina ~ (new)

Audrina ~ | 1 comments Hi, I'm looking for a book similar to Susan Napier's Mistress of the Groom! I've loved that book for many, many years and still go back to it. Nothing else I've read has ever matched the intensity of that book. If you know of something similar (writing style/plot line/character development) please let me know!

message 23: by Bola (new)

Bola | 15 comments Hello everyone,

Looking for books similar to Diana Palmer - The patient Nurse. Love that book to bits.

message 24: by Ted (new)

Ted | 70 comments Sansho wrote: "Hello ladies ! I have just finished "boss's Valentine " of Lynne Graham! It's a sweet and a lovely book with cute heroine and hopelessly romantic and with a fantastic caring hero ❤! I hope there is..."

A Man Worth Knowing