What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult Romance Book series which has 3 brothers (second brother is adopted) and Twin sisters (are born to their mother with her bf) whose father and mother is into partying and alcohol

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diya (new)

Diya | 2 comments Book 1: Elder son Who is a billionaire and falls in love with his assistant/colleague(don't remember her name, let's call her anna). He has One brother and twin sisters. His second brother is adopted(Which he comes to know in the last book when his twin sister falls in love with his adopted brother)
Book 2: Third son Who falls in love with Anna's sister (Anna's parents are dead i guess)
Book 3: One of the twin sister falling in love with her brother's best friend. She loves him from the day she is born. They get married and have children. she is close to her twin. In this book the other twin is described as gay
Book 4: This book is about second twin whom everyone thinks is gay but she is in love a guy who is like a step brother. He has a sister from his adopted parents. The book has a suspense where twins are kidnapped by their mother (i guess). And finally adopted brother comes to know about his background and twin sisters also find about their father(who has a rockstar as their brother i guess)

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40675 comments Mod
Duplicate thread deleted. Please only post your query once, and bookmark it so you don't lose it. Multiple threads for the same book get very confusing.

message 3: by Diya (new)

Diya | 2 comments Why is my story unsolved?

message 4: by SamSpayedPI (new)

SamSpayedPI | 2075 comments Diya wrote: "Why is my story unsolved?"

"Bump" your thread (i.e. post a new comment on your old thread) every month so fresh eyes can see it.

What year (or decade or century) did you read the books?
Are they set in the U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia, or where?
Do you remember anything about the covers? Any distinguishable names?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Diya wrote: "Why is my story unsolved?"

Apparently no one recognizes your book yet.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Diya, are you still looking for this or did you find it?