What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Fiction, 1940s war era story. Romance between young girl and flyboy heading off to war in 3 days. They get married before he leaves. Set in east coast of U.S. (Florida?). Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36550 comments Mod
Phyrne, I removed the spoilers from the topic header. Feel free to update the header using the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36550 comments Mod
No worries. You provided a lot of details which is really helpful.

message 3: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4325 comments Always with Me by Margaret Nichols?

From the amazon listing:
"Always With Me" is the story of a young couple, Rich & Rebecca whose new marriage is put on hold when Rich is sent overseas by the Air Force. Rebecca moves to Washington to live with her mother. However, Rebecca's mother weighs in on Rebecca's marriage when Rich's letters begin to grow less affectionate. Rebecca's mother questions how much they have in common, how much does Rebecca know Rich and is there much foundation for their marriage. Then there is Hollis, the girl who always loved Rich and David, who has shown interest in Rebecca. Doubts mount until one day Rich comes home, and they face together the problems of salvaging a marriage that was only half begun. Decisions and acceptance of that decision climax this courageous story of a woman strong enough to demand no mortgage on the future. A story about facing loneliness, bewilderment and doubts head on without worrying where they will lead you.

https://www.amazon.com/Always-me-nove...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Always with Me (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Margaret Nichols (other topics)