What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Heroine unwillingly turned vampire romance

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fiona (new)

Fiona | 1 comments Hey guys! I've been trying my best to search for this book using bunch of different search engines but no luck, so I really hope one of you guys have the answer. My memories may be hazy and some of the details may be wrong but i'll try my best!

I think that the heroine lives in a town kind of like a desert with her family. I think there was some kind of rivalry going on with her sister (not really rivalry but something like her sister is prettier, more important, yada yada) Then their town was attacked by vampires and they were hiding under their floorboard (or a room) but got caught and the vampires drained her blood and took her sister (or killed her) but she didn't die, instead another vampire came and turned her into a vampire. Then the vampire that sired her trained her halfway and then left her in the hands of someone else which pissed her off and she shared blood with the vampire she was left with (cant remember the significance of this) but later on she meets with the vampire that sired her after she's stronger. There were a lot of tension/complications between the heroine and the vampire who sired her before they got together though i don't recall what exactly. I also remember that the vampire who sire can know where the vampire he change is at and control them something like that.

I read this book somewhere 2-3 years ago and it was possibly published around that time aswell.

Thank you for reading and hope it'll trigger any of your memories!

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4069 comments Mod
Fiona ~~

You can "bump" this thread every 30 days or so. This moves the thread back to the head of the folder instead of languishing back here on page 30. More people will see it, and a solution is more likely. Good luck!

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40686 comments Mod
Fiona, are you still looking for this or did you find it?