Marilyn Todd
This topic is about Marilyn Todd
Featured Authors > Featured Author September 2018 - Marilyn Todd

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 1717 comments Mod
Marilyn Todd is our featured author for September 2018

Feel free to make book suggestions in this thread.

Come and tell us which book you picked and once you've read it let us know what you thought of it (is it a new to you author, would you read her work again, etc.)

message 2: by Alice (new)

Alice | 644 comments I have both her Rome Series and Greece series . Fun books. Very happy to read more of her.

message 3: by Alice (new)

Alice | 644 comments I am reading Wolf Whistle (Claudia Seferius, #4) by Marilyn Todd It is Claudia book 4 in ancient Rome Series. Claudia is fun character. Ms. Todd throws in some history along a the way. Truthfully I think it would make a cute TV series.

message 4: by Sandy (new)

Sandy | 1208 comments I have started reading Lindsey Davis' Falco series (first is The Silver Pigs and am loving them. Have you read those? If so, how do they compare?

message 5: by Alice (new)

Alice | 644 comments I like those a lot too. My favoirte is Steven Saylor series sub Rosa. Love Gordianus the Finder.

message 6: by Vicki (new)

Vicki Cline | 65 comments I like the Claudia series, but my library's Link+ system (which includes many college libraries here in the West Coast) only has a few of the more recent ones. And I'm too cheap to buy even used books these days.

message 7: by Veronica (last edited Sep 11, 2018 06:06AM) (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 694 comments I had just picked up I, Claudia on Kindle a couple of months ago so I guess I'll be giving that one a try. :-)