What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > About a girl whose mother drove her crazy by making her think she is sick and she isnt. She works at Quantico and makes her own disease/bacteria to kill people. Called her the black bird killer.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charity (new)

Charity (charitymariee_) | 1 comments So. My sister has been going nuts for about 8 years trying to remember a book. She let my friends borrow this book who lost it and never read it. We've googled it in every way we can think of. Here are some things shes told me she THINKS she remembers about the book.
-A girl is driven mad by her mother who makes her think she has an illness she doesnt have
-girl grows up to work at Quantico or some form of bacteria/diesase research place
-girl creates her own strain of bacteria/diease and turns it into a spray and goes on to kill every one who has wronged her
-she goes to her exes wedding and sprays the food killing the bride and groom and all the guests
-she thinks they called the girl The Black Bird Killer

DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR TO ANYBODY? PLEASE

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4069 comments Mod
Charity ~~

You can "bump" this thread every 30 days or so. This moves the thread back to the head of the folder instead of languishing back here on page 30. More people will see it, and a solution is more likely. Good luck!

message 3: by Daisy (new)

Daisy (daisyporter) | 921 comments There was a Patricia Cornwell book with this plot, one of the Kay Scarpetta series.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36605 comments Mod
Note: Charity (OP) was last active on the site in August 2018.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40675 comments Mod
Charity, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Blackbird (other topics)