The Woman in Cabin 10 The Woman in Cabin 10 discussion

question about burglary

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Audrey I’m wondering if there’s a connection between (view spoiler)

mina Yes! I was asking myself the same thing, it would make sense, right? She also wasn't supposed to be on the boat. It was just her "luck" her passport wasn't in her bag.

Sadly, Lo didn't make that connection... if there was a connection.

message 3: by Joyce (new) - added it

Joyce Audrey wrote: "I’m wondering if there’s a connection between [spoilers removed]"

Yes, I believe there was a connection.

message 4: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Clahane The fact that the connection between Lo's burglary and the cruise events was never explained is a major flaw of the book, in my opinion.

Carol Fillmore Deborah wrote: "The fact that the connection between Lo's burglary and the cruise events was never explained is a major flaw of the book, in my opinion."
I don't think there was ever meant to be a real connection, although there might have been a red herring planted by the author to have readers believe there was. More likely it was a way into Lo Blacklock's backstory, part of the explanation of how she was a little or a lot off kilter where this claim of seeing a body dumped into the sea was concerned.

Kaye Light Yes, I agree. There was never meant to be a connection but it allowed her to be a little more off kilter and paranoid than she might
be normally.

Kourt Audrey wrote: "I’m wondering if there’s a connection between [spoilers removed]"

No, there was no connection

Kourt or if there was I did not pick up on it.

Aayushi Who sent the money to Lo at the end?

message 10: by Lynn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lynn Aayushi wrote: "Who sent the money to Lo at the end?"

I believe it was Carrie who sent the money to Lo at the end. At the end it tells us that their is a reference and it says "Tiggers Bounce". When Lo was held captive Carrie and Lo bonded over the book and Carrie said her mom use to call her tigger because even when knocked down she always got back up.

Audrey Perel Loved this book despite its flaws!! Love all of her books!! Great characters!!!