Audiobooks discussion

The Tree of Penance: Society Lost, Volume Three (A Post-Apocalyptic Dystopian Thriller)
This topic is about The Tree of Penance
Free Promos for Review > New Post-Apocalyptic Dystopian Thriller

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments If you'd like to give a listen/review to my latest, please give your e-mail address and let me know if you prefer US or UK code. Thanks!

From the author of the award-winning apocalyptic sci-fi novel Erebus: An Apocalyptic Thriller, the New Homefront series, and the Society Lost series.

The Tree of Penance is the third installment of the post-apocalyptic and dystopian thrill ride of the Society Lost series! If you like SHTF, TEOTWAWKI, vigilante justice, prepper, dystopian, or post-apocalyptic tales filled with action, adventure, tragedy, and triumph, join former sheriff Jessie Townsend as his journey takes him across a nation that is a mere shell of its former self after suffering numerous devastating blows from an orchestrated collapse and the attacks that followed. Along the way, Jessie encounters both friend and foe in a world that has become as lawless as the Old West frontier. Join him as he continues his quest in The Tree of Penance.
https://www.audible.com/pd/Sci-Fi-Fan...

message 2: by Ron (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ron Shaw | 418 comments May I get in line please?

Sonevar@Yahoo.com

U.S.

message 3: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Sure thing!

message 4: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments jagsed5@hotmail.com(US)

message 5: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Thank you. Just sent.

message 6: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments Scott wrote: "Thank you. Just sent."Thank You Scott

message 7: by Victoria (last edited Aug 16, 2018 01:35PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Victoria Haugen (victoriahaugen) | 97 comments Yesssss! Right up my alley :)
Victoriahaugen@yahoo.com
US

message 8: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Victoria wrote: "Yesssss! Right up my alley :)
Victoriahaugen@yahoo.com
US"

Thanks for listening. Just sent. :-)