Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

A Life Rebuilt: The Remarkable Transformation of a War Orphan
This topic is about A Life Rebuilt
Advanced Copies for Review > Woman's Holocaust Memoir: A LIFE REBUILT

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Audrey Mei (last edited Aug 15, 2018 02:36PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Audrey Mei | 8 comments A Life Rebuilt The Remarkable Transformation of a War Orphan by Sylvia Ruth Gutmann
Ends Aug 18, 2018
Reviews needed for a first-time 79-year-old author who is enjoying great success with her memoir. About her incredible life and the healing process she undertook to recover from the trauma she suffered from losing her parents at age 3 during the Holocaust.

Please email me at audreymei[at]gmail.com for EPUB or MOBI.

More information + book trailers at www.sylviaruthgutmann.com

"This is an achingly beautiful account... An insightful effort to bring some clarity to an incomprehensible wartime catastrophe. "
–-Kirkus Review

"**** Emotionally satisfying without becoming sentimental, A Life Rebuilt is a memoir that works to come to terms with a complicated past."
— Clarion Review

"In this heartfelt memoir, Sylvia Ruth Gutmann confronts her losses as a hidden child of the Holocaust... Rather than offering an in-depth account of the Holocaust, Gutmann’s memoir focuses more on how one recovers from personal trauma. Her story is easy to read and highly relatable for anyone who suffered terrible shock when young."
— BlueInk Review

"This is one of the most heart-wrenching and ultimately uplifting Holocaust narratives... Sylvia’s story is a highly complex story that is simply told in an open, friendly manner. It is a story of self-discovery and self-making. It is a story about victory after failures, humiliations, and destructive patterns of behavior. It is honest to its core."
–- Phillip K. Jason, L’Chayim (Jewish Federation of Lee and Charlotte Counties) and The Jewish News (Jewish Federation of Sarasota-Manatee)

message 2: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 43 comments Audrey Mei wrote: "A Life Rebuilt The Remarkable Transformation of a War Orphan by Sylvia Ruth Gutmann
Ends Aug 18, 2018
Reviews needed for a first-time 79-year-old author who is enjoying great success with her memoir..."

I would like to review a mobi file. I have always liked to hear these stories.

message 3: by Bran (new)

Bran Diyanne (shereveals) | 1 comments This sounds interesting! I love based on a true story books. I will send my info to get a mobi copy via the email you have listed above.

Audrey Mei | 8 comments Bran wrote: "This sounds interesting! I love based on a true story books. I will send my info to get a mobi copy via the email you have listed above."

Hi Bran! Thank you. I'll keep an eye out for your email. If you don't hear back within a few hours, please try again at audreymei@gmail.com.

message 5: by S. (new)

S. Daisy | 27 comments I might be interested, but only in a physical copy, as my list of ARC e-books is through the roof right now. Would that be possible? If so, feel free to drop me a PM, and I'll send you the address to ship it to. Thanks!