YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

The Butterfly Garden  (The Collector, #1)
This topic is about The Butterfly Garden
BUDDY READ: Mystery/Crime > The Butterfly Garden (The Collector #1) by Dot Hutchison - Starting September 16th, 2018

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Riddhi (new) - added it

Riddhi Mazumder (goodreadscomriddhi_desiderium) | 670 comments Near an isolated mansion lies a beautiful garden.

In this garden grow luscious flowers, shady trees…and a collection of precious “butterflies”—young women who have been kidnapped and intricately tattooed to resemble their namesakes. Overseeing it all is the Gardener, a brutal, twisted man obsessed with capturing and preserving his lovely specimens.

When the garden is discovered, a survivor is brought in for questioning. FBI agents Victor Hanoverian and Brandon Eddison are tasked with piecing together one of the most stomach-churning cases of their careers. But the girl, known only as Maya, proves to be a puzzle herself.

As her story twists and turns, slowly shedding light on life in the Butterfly Garden, Maya reveals old grudges, new saviors, and horrific tales of a man who’d go to any length to hold beauty captive. But the more she shares, the more the agents have to wonder what she’s still hiding...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I will join this. I remember reading it a while back and it was good. I also want to read the next installments so if u guys like it and want to keep reading them I’d be happy to join u.

Raghad | 1501 comments Awesome!
I'm very excited to start this. I might start it early though.

Raghad | 1501 comments Starting now!

message 5: by Raghad (last edited Sep 16, 2018 05:55AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Raghad | 1501 comments 10%(view spoiler)

Raghad | 1501 comments 16% (view spoiler)

message 7: by Raghad (last edited Sep 17, 2018 01:42AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Raghad | 1501 comments 60% (view spoiler)

Raghad | 1501 comments 71% (view spoiler)

Raghad | 1501 comments 81% (view spoiler)

Raghad | 1501 comments Finished! (view spoiler)