Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Group Discussion > Reviewer available!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andie (new)

Andie Whisler | 1 comments Hello!

My name is Andie and I would love to review your books! I love YA, NA, suspense/thriller, and fantasy most of all! I can take kindle format as well as paperback!

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

message 2: by Cortez (new)

Cortez III | 53 comments I could use some new views on the first two books of my Atlanta Homicide series, Andie. Book One is KREMLIN TIDE which tells the story of Sergeant Malcolm Hobbs and his X-Men’s attempts to rescue a kidnap victim and deter a ruthless group of sinister criminals ready to execute a plan of chilling proportions. In the sequel, COLD LICK, Hobbs and the X-Men must unravel a labyrinth of criminal vendettas that involve loyalty, money, and murder on the mean streets of the ATL.

Hope to 'see' from you again. Thanks for the opportunity, Andie!

Cortez

message 3: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Patterson | 9 comments Hello,

My name is Christopher Patterson. I am the author of A Chance Beginning, Book One of a three book fantasy series. I have written book one and two, was with a small press, and then ended up self publishing. After self publishing, a small press in Tucson Arizona offered to help republish my books and fix a few editorial issues. So I have republished A Chance Beginning and am currently doing the same thing with book 2, Dark Winds, and working with Wheatmark on book 3, Breaking the Flame.

Again, the book is titled A Chance Beginning. It is Fantasy.

Here is the dust cover blurb:

Erik Eleodum is a simple man. He doesn’t want to be a hero. He doesn't need fame or fortune. He is content farming his family's homestead in northern Háthgolthane and raising a simple family, like his father, for the rest of his life. In fact, adventure is the last thing on his mind.

Befel, Erik's brother, and Bryon, his cousin, can't think of anything worse than farming for the rest of their lives. They want to be heroes. They want fame and fortune. They want to leave their families and go east, to the country of Golgolithul, where they are sure to find easy wealth and great adventure.

But when these three young men leave their farmstead, they quickly discover the world is not so simple, not so easy. Most fortune is laden with treachery, fame must be earned with blood, and adventures are rarely grand. Ideas of grandeur are crushed and the road east is hard. To get there, these men must ultimately sell their swords and become friends with thieves, dwarves, soldiers, and mercenaries well past their prime. They battle a band of ruthless slavers, slip past assassins, and experience the deadly consequences of black magic.

Will Erik ever be able to return to the simple life? Will he unwittingly become famous, become rich, become a hero? Or, will he even survive?

Here is the link on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Chance-Beginni...

I would enjoy and appreciate the opportunity to have you review my book. Please let me know what format you would prefer. I can send both paperback and ebook format.

Thank you

Chris Patterson
cpatterson246@gmail.com

message 4: by E.R. (new)

E.R. Yatscoff (focstay) Andie wrote: "Hello!

My name is Andie and I would love to review your books! I love YA, NA, suspense/thriller, and fantasy most of all! I can take kindle format as well as paperback!

Looking forward to heari..."

I was unjustly caught in the Amazon fake review purge of a few years ago and haven't recovered. I can give you a freebie eBook via Smashwords ebook site in return for a review on Amazon and Smashwords. email me for the freebie code: egyatscoff@shaw.ca
I've written 4 adult crime/thrillers and 7 YA and MG novels. Check them out here: https://www.smashwords.com/books/sear...

Teeth of the Cocodrilo by E. R. Yatscoff

message 5: by Maria (new)

Maria Pita | 2 comments I think you might enjoy my series, YA/Adult, Romance-Suspense based on real events:

https://www.amazon.com/Lucid-Dreams-S...

message 6: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Miranda | 59 comments Andie wrote: "Hello!

HI Andie
I have eight novels published, two different series which are NA Paranormal Urban Fantasies with some romance and a Mystery Romance novel, let me know if you would like reviewing any of them.

message 7: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Crunden | 7 comments Hi Andie,

I have three books I'm seeking honest reviews for and was wondering if you'd be interested in leaving reviews for any of them? I'm leaving all three with summaries below.

All characters are 20+ years old. No explicit sex, but warnings for language, violence and drug usage. Offering pdf copies for honest reviews. :)

A Touch of Death (The Outlands Pentalogy #1) by Rebecca Crunden
A Touch of Death
genre: sci-fi/dystopian, adventure, romance
notes about series: each book changes POV, central pairings for the series are m/f and m/m, with background pairings across the board.

A thousand years in the future, the last of humanity live inside the walls of the totalitarian Kingdom of Cutta. The rich live in Anais, the capital city of Cutta, sheltered from the famine and disease which ravage the rest of the Kingdom. Yet riches and power only go so far, and even Anaitians can be executed. It is only by the will of the King that Nate Anteros, son of the King’s favourite, is spared from the gallows after openly dissenting. But when he’s released from prison, Nate disappears.

A stark contrast, Catherine Taenia has spent her entire life comfortable and content. The daughter of the King’s Hangman and in love with Thom, Nate’s younger brother, her life has always been easy, ordered and comfortable. That is, where it doesn’t concern Nate. His actions sullied not only his future, but theirs. And unlike Thom, Catherine has never forgiven him.

Two years pass without a word, and then one night Nate returns. But things with Nate are never simple, and when one wrong move turns their lives upside down, the only thing left to do is run where the King’s guards cannot find them – the Outlands. Those wild, untamed lands which stretch around the great walls of the Kingdom, filled with mutants and rabids.

A Game of Wings and Marks by Rebecca Crunden
A Game of Wings and Marks
genre: angels/demons, urban fantasy, romance

When Octavia Coal goes to the mountains to clear her head, she doesn’t expect to find an angel in trouble.

He tells her his name is Tamiel and he’s one of the Irin – the army of angels tasked with keeping demons from overwhelming humanity. But Tamiel broke a sacred law – he fell in love with a human – and now he’s being hunted by the same angels he once served.

With nowhere else to go, Octavia and Tamiel – along with Jack, the human in question, and her brother Caleb – appeal directly to Zev, the Demon of Games. A trickster of unparalleled power, Zev gives nothing for free, and the gift he offers Octavia to keep Tamiel alive comes with a confusing catch: He makes her the Healer of Raphael, archangel and Commander of the Irin.

Suddenly a target for both angels and demons, Octavia quickly learns that the only way to survive is to play the game better than they do.

The only problem is, she doesn’t know whose game she’s playing …

Haze by Rebecca Crunden
Haze
genre: paranormal/ghosts, urban fantasy, mystery

When Eliza Owens gets a phone call in the middle of the night from a girl she’s never met, she doesn’t know what to think. The girl introduces herself as Paige, and says she used to date Erik Stern, Eliza’s fiancé. What’s more, she has something important to discuss.

The only problem? Paige has been dead for years.

Believing it to be a sick prank, Eliza tries to force it from her mind until Sam, Eliza’s older sister, tells her she met Paige only a few weeks before. And, according to Sam, Paige has nothing nice to say about Erik.

The fight which follows shatters the lives of everyone involved, and Erik disappears without a trace.

Five years later, Erik returns to town after his father’s death. Old wounds quickly resurface, and with them several burning questions. None the least of which is: Who spoke to Eliza and Sam if it wasn’t Paige? And why?

If you're interested in reviewing one/more than one, I can email a pdf copy. :)

message 8: by R.A. (new)

R.A. Lindo | 7 comments Andie wrote: "Hello!

Hi, Andie. I have a YA fantasy novel and a short thriller which I would appreciate honest reviews for. I can send you a Bookfunnel link if interested. Links to fantasy book here https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FLNX141. link to short thriller here https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GM7PGJ. Thanks in advance! Richard

message 9: by Drew (new)

Drew Melbourne (drewmelbourne) | 4 comments It seems like you might be full-up on books to read by now, but here's one more!

I'm currently looking for reviewers for my indie sci-fi/fantasy/mystery/adventure/horror/comedy PERCIVAL GYNT AND THE CONSPIRACY OF DAYS.

CONSPIRACY is set 18,000 years in the future and tells the story of accountant and part-time adventurer Percival Gynt and his quest to find an ancient doomsday weapon before it falls into the wrong hands. (And what happens when it falls into the wrong hands.)

The stakes are high, but there's also a ton of humor. Douglas Adams and Neil Gaiman are two big influences.

I can provide copies in print or ebook format on request. Book is available on Amazon.com now:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/0999874802

If you think you might be interested in reviewing, you can respond here or via email at drewmelbourne@gmail.com. Thanks!

message 10: by Jessica (new)

Jessica O'Toole (jayotee) | 6 comments Hi Andie,

If you're still seeking to review books I have a new release you might be interested in.

Set in an apocalyptic future, it explores cryonics, genetic engineering and ethics, with a Frankenstein-esque theme and some romance.

In Perpetuity

Blurb:

Warring rages across the world. The human race is going extinct. But Sebastian Eastman’s obsession is going to save them all.

Regen is the home of cryonic reawakening; a living memorial to Sebastian’s dead mother. It has the rudimentary technology, the pioneering minds and the perfect plan. There’s only one problem. Nobody’s ever never been awakened from cryosleep, and nobody knows if the thousands of hearts Sebastian’s already stopped will ever warm again.

Then death comes for him, and his dreams of completing his mother’s work begin to fade.

But, after a miraculous recovery, he returns three years later to find his project hijacked. The caretaker CEO and lead psychiatrist won’t give him Regen back. A younger and smarter geneticist is out to replace him. And he falling for a woman who despises him.

Exposed and vulnerable, his life’s work is not all that haunts him. Waking nightmares threaten the lives in those pods, and surfacing memories tear at the fragility of his mind.

The discoveries he’s made, and is set to make, might just sacrifice humanity as he knows it...but who will bear the cost?

You can let me know here, by email jot@jessicaotoole.uk, or by PM.

Many thanks for your offer :)

message 11: by Reno (new)

Reno (renowrites) | 2 comments Hello Andie,

The eARC for my YA novel Enlightenment is available on Netgalley. Publishing date is March 14, 2019 and asking all reviewers to post on Goodreads and Amazon.
Enlightenment: Book One of the Bathala Series

Here's the Netgalley link:
https://www.netgalley.com/catalog/boo...

I hope you have a chance to get to it.

Happy holidays!

message 12: by Adam (new)

Adam Thielen | 7 comments You didn't list Space Opera, but if you would review my new release, send me a message!

Thanks

message 13: by Mary (new)

Mary Bloom (marybloom) | 11 comments Hello, Andie,
I’ll be glad to invite you to read and review my novel “Unforgettable Lola”.

It’s a YA romantic story about a girl who once wished to disappear. And that happened. Now she is wandering among others unseen and unheard like a ghost, completely alone until she meets a guy who has disappeared just like her but promises to help her return. The story has only a bit of supernatural; in general it’s about love, friendship, loneliness and finding ourselves.

It’s enrolled in Kindle Select. This is a link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N9JVV8J

Will be happy if you like it. Thank you!

message 14: by Ronel (new)

Ronel Janse van Vuuren (miladyronel) Hi Andie.

I have a short YA romance with lots of fantasy you might enjoy.

You can view it here on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

If you're interested, send me a direct message and we'll chat about format, deadlines, etc.

Have a great day.
Ronel

message 15: by Stewart (last edited Apr 27, 2019 10:36AM) (new)

Stewart Clyde (stewartclydeauthor) | 14 comments Hi Andy,

Are you interested in reading a revenge thriller, before it is released, in exchange for an Amazon review?

If yes, please sign up for advanced reader copies of SCORPION HUNTER at http://stewartclydeauthor.com/arc/ and I will send you a copy a few weeks before release.

Back cover:

A DIAMOND

A boy wakes to find men waiting outside their remote African farmhouse. That night he sees his parents brutally murdered. The boy is Stirling Hunt.

A CARTEL

Now an ex-Marine and Special Forces interrogator, Stirling accepts a mission to recover a rare red diamond deep in southern Africa. He is thrust into a dangerous game between a cold-blooded cartel and an international intelligence agency. When the mission goes wrong, Stirling is a wanted man.

AN OATH OF VENGEANCE

He goes on the run, pursued by secret police and the cartel. Both want the diamond back. He is in a race against time to save himself and his team, and avenge his parents’ deaths. Stirling will use all of his cunning, tradecraft and wit to escape. Can he bring the killers to justice?

THE HUNT IS ON

If you'd like to read the first chapter (for free) you can find it at: https://www.wattpad.com/716537235-sco...

If you'd like to sign up for the latest release dates, Stirling Hunt Thriller news and free stuff, please go to www.stewartclydeauthor.com/#signup

Thanks for reading and supporting!

Stewart Clyde.

If you are interested in reading a revenge thriller set in Africa and Israel, please sign up for advanced reader copies of SCORPION HUNTER at http://stewartclydeauthor.com/arc/

Back cover:

A DIAMOND

A boy wakes to find men waiting outside their remote African farmhouse. That night he sees his parents brutally murdered. The boy is Stirling Hunt.

A CARTEL

Now an ex-Marine and Special Forces interrogator, Stirling accepts a mission to recover a rare red diamond deep in southern Africa. He is thrust into a dangerous game between a cold-blooded cartel and an international intelligence agency. When the mission goes wrong, Stirling is a wanted man.

AN OATH OF VENGEANCE

He goes on the run, pursued by secret police and the cartel. Both want the diamond back. He is in a race against time to save himself and his team, and avenge his parents’ deaths. Stirling will use all of his cunning, tradecraft and wit to escape. Can he bring the killers to justice?

THE HUNT IS ON

If you'd like to read the first chapter (for free) you can find it at: https://www.wattpad.com/716537235-sco...

If you'd like to sign up for the latest release dates, Stirling Hunt Thriller news and free stuff, please go to www.stewartclydeauthor.com/#signup

Thanks for reading and supporting!

Stewart Clyde