2022 & 2023 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Shawnda's 40 book goal

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shawnda (new)

Shawnda M. | 6 comments I know the year is almost over but I just found this group. I am on book 29/40. I am pretty sure I will exceed my goal and for that I am excited.

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Hi Shawnda, welcome! It’s never too late to join :)

Yes it sure looks like you’ll be exceeding your goal! Nice!! Will you be raising it or will you just see how it goes after you reach 40?

In any case I wish you good luck & happy reading!!

message 3: by Shawnda (new)

Shawnda M. | 6 comments Susy wrote: "Hi Shawnda, welcome! It’s never too late to join :)

Yes it sure looks like you’ll be exceeding your goal! Nice!! Will you be raising it or will you just see how it goes after you reach 40?

In any..."

I was thinking about raising it but to be honest I usually never come this close to finishing my goal so I think I will keep it and just crush it :D

message 4: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Sounds good!! :)

message 5: by Blagica (new)

Blagica  | 12050 comments You are on your way to having a great year in books! Do you have a book you still can't wait to read?

message 6: by Shawnda (new)

Shawnda M. | 6 comments Blagica wrote: "You are on your way to having a great year in books! Do you have a book you still can't wait to read?"
Baby Teeth I am still on the waiting list for it. I am curious to see if it lives up to the hype I have heard about it.