What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Children's Zombie Books

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christina (new)

Christina | 15 comments My kids are 5 and 7 and are really into zombies right now. I want to get my 5yo more books he's interested in since he only reads once in a while. Please help me find some books on zombies that are early reader or easier chapter books.

message 2: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5231 comments Here’s a short list: Zombie Books for Kids

message 3: by Rosa (last edited Aug 17, 2018 02:35PM) (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5231 comments There’s also Zombies Hate Stuff and Zombies Have Issues, which are spoof children’s books. Might be a bad influence, though.

message 4: by Christina (new)

Christina | 15 comments I'll look into those to see if they can handle them. Thank you I already have so many to look at now!

message 5: by Ann aka Iftcan (last edited Aug 15, 2018 02:50PM) (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6965 comments Mod
Monster of the Year I believe has a zombie in it. I know it had all of the "classic" monsters in it, appearing "in person" to compete in the Monster of the Year contest that the 2 boy MC's advertise on a billboard. It's a cute story and even sneaks in a small lesson at the end of the book. Which might go right over their head as a lesson.

This is one that you will have to read to them, since it's a chapter book, but my daughter and grandsons all loved it at that age.

message 6: by Tathariell (new)

Tathariell | 175 comments Any interest in picture books?

message 7: by Christina (new)

Christina | 15 comments I think the 5 year old would still do picture books.

message 8: by Tris (new)

Tris Crescent | 87 comments They’re a bit older now, but “The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids” are all about different monsters/creatures. They’re early chapter books. One of the books (#15) involves zombies.

message 9: by Rosa (new)

message 10: by Christina (new)

Christina | 15 comments I forgot about the Bailey School Kids!

Seriously thank you everyone!

message 11: by Tathariell (new)

Tathariell | 175 comments Peanut Butter & Brains: A Zombie Culinary Tale
Zombie in Love
Both super cute zombie picture books, "Zombie in love" has a sequel Zombie in Love 2 + 1

message 12: by Christina (new)

Christina | 15 comments That looks cute!