New Adult Book Club discussion

Booklists > Contemporary - School, College, Bullying - PART 2

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chiara (last edited Feb 04, 2019 12:16PM) (new)

Chiara | 532 comments This Post is all about books with the main theme of being in High School, College/University and/or Bullying. If you want to suggest a book that we should include in this list, please comment below with the book title, the name of the author and the bookcover. Please remember it must be New Adult so, if it isn’t obvious in stating “New Adult”, give a reason why it should be included.

Rush (Palm South University, #1) by Kandi Steiner Anchor (Palm South University, #2) by Kandi Steiner Pledge (Palm South University, #3) by Kandi Steiner Legacy (Palm South University, #4) by Kandi Steiner I Dare You (The Hook Up, #1) by Ilsa Madden-Mills Forget You, Ethan (Forget You Ethan, #1) by Whitney G. The Rivalry by Nikki Sloane Misadventures of a College Girl (Misadventures, #8) by Lauren Rowe Jake Undone (Jake, #1) by Penelope Ward Jake Understood (Jake, #2) by Penelope Ward King of Campus (Barnett Bulldogs #1) by Jennifer Sucevic Friend Zoned (Barnett Bulldogs #2) by Jennifer Sucevic Left Drowning (Left Drowning, #1) by Jessica Park Dancing With Ghosts by Emily Gillespie Forbidden Kisses (3 AM Kisses, #8) by Addison Moore Smart Tass (OHellNo, #1) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff Oh, Henry (OHellNo, #2) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff Easy (Contours of the Heart, #1) by Tammara Webber Breakable (Contours of the Heart, #2) by Tammara Webber Sweet (Contours of the Heart, #3) by Tammara Webber The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #1) by Jessica Sorensen The Redemption of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #2) by Jessica Sorensen The Destiny of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence, #3) by Jessica Sorensen The Probability of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence, #4) by Jessica Sorensen The Certainty of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence, #5) by Jessica Sorensen The Resolution of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #6) by Jessica Sorensen Seth & Greyson (The Coincidence, #7) by Jessica Sorensen The Evermore of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence #8) by Jessica Sorensen Taking Chances (Taking Chances, #1) by Molly McAdams Rule (Marked Men, #1) by Jay Crownover Crow's Row (Crow's Row, #1) by Julie Hockley Ruin (Ruin, #1) by Rachel Van Dyken Devious Minds (Devious Minds, #1) by K.F. Germaine Fighting Fate (Granton University, #1) by Linda Kage Loving Lies (Granton University, #2) by Linda Kage Believing Bailey (Granton University, #3) by Linda Kage Before We Were Strangers by Renee Carlino Draw (Gentry Boys, #1) by Cora Brent The Matchmaker's Playbook (Wingmen Inc., #1) by Rachel Van Dyken The Matchmaker's Replacement (Wingmen Inc., #2) by Rachel Van Dyken Co-Ed by Rachel Van Dyken On a Tuesday (One Week, #1) by Whitney G. Cross Stroke (On the Edge, #1) by Elizabeth Hartey Dangerous to Know & Love by Jane Harvey-Berrick Crow's Row (Crow's Row, #1) by Julie Hockley The Ivy (The Ivy, #1) by Lauren Kunze Isn't She Lovely (Redemption, #0.5) by Lauren Layne Blurred Lines by Lauren Layne Forever Ours (Shattered Hearts, #1) by Cassia Leo Relentless (Shattered Hearts, #2) by Cassia Leo Pieces of You (Shattered Hearts, #3) by Cassia Leo Bring Me Home (Shattered Hearts, #4) by Cassia Leo The Slam (Hemsworth Brothers #1) by Haleigh Lovell The Foreplay (Hemsworth Brothers #2) by Haleigh Lovell Always You (Best Friend, #1) by Kirsty Moseley Free Falling (Best Friend, #2) by Kirsty Moseley One Week Girlfriend (One Week Girlfriend, #1) by Monica Murphy Second Chance Boyfriend (One Week Girlfriend, #2) by Monica Murphy Three Broken Promises (One Week Girlfriend, #3) by Monica Murphy Drew + Fable Forever (One Week Girlfriend, #3.5) by Monica Murphy Four Years Later (One Week Girlfriend, #4) by Monica Murphy Five Days Until You (One Week Girlfriend, #4.5) by Monica Murphy Metamorphosis (Book Boyfriend, #1) by Erin Noelle Ambrosia (Book Boyfriend, #2) by Erin Noelle Euphoria (Book Boyfriend, #3) by Erin Noelle Ruining Me (Ruining, #1) by Nicole Reed Addicted to You (Addicted, #1) by Krista Ritchie Ricochet (Addicted, #1.5) by Krista Ritchie Addicted for Now (Addicted, #2) by Krista Ritchie Thrive (Addicted, #2.5) by Krista Ritchie Addicted After All (Addicted, #3) by Krista Ritchie Unravel Me (Unravel Me, #1) by Kendall Ryan Filthy Gods (American Gods, #0.5) by R. Scarlett Kian by Tijan Anti-Stepbrother by Tijan One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths, #2) by K.A. Tucker Bad Rep (Bad Rep, #1) by A. Meredith Walters Love Me Never (Lovely Vicious, #1) by Sara Wolf Bring Down the Stars (Beautiful Hearts, #1) by Emma Scott Truly Yours (Truly Us, #1) by Mia Miller Crew (Crew #1) by Tijan Boys of Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #1) by Meagan Brandy

For more books on this topic, please check "School, College, Bullying - PART 1"

Thanks to Claudia and ZARIA for contributing.

message 2: by Chiara (new)

Chiara | 532 comments Claudia wrote: "I can't see Bring Down the Stars (Beautiful Hearts, #1) by Emma Scott in both of the lists, so I really suggest to include it :)
Truly Yours (Truly Us, #1) by Mia Miller could be part of this list as well :)"

Thanks for the suggestions, Claudia! I've included them on the list :)

ZARIA (Sheldon Cooper lover) (zaria27) | 6 comments Boys of Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #1) by Meagan Brandy
Similar to Fallen High Crest High
The characters are under 18 but this is not a "clean"book.

message 4: by Chiara (new)

Chiara | 532 comments ZARIA (Sheldon Cooper lover) wrote: "Boys of Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #1) by Meagan Brandy
The characters are under 18 but this is not a "clean"book."

Thanks for the suggestion, Zaria! :)

ZARIA (Sheldon Cooper lover) (zaria27) | 6 comments Chiara wrote: "ZARIA (Sheldon Cooper lover) wrote: "Boys of Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #1) by Meagan Brandy
The characters are under 18 but this is not a "clean"book."

Thanks for the suggest..."

you're welcome!

ZARIA (Sheldon Cooper lover) (zaria27) | 6 comments Untouchable by Sam Mariano

Warning: Oldough this book is about teens in high school it's dark and full of triggers. 18+

message 7: by Daring (last edited Mar 26, 2019 12:00PM) (new)

Daring Diane | 4 comments Bullied Boy 2: Lots of Bullies in High School

Subject:High School Bullying

Title: Bullied Boy 2: Lots of Bullies in High School
Author Daring Diane

I can't get it to accept an image of the cover.

message 8: by Daring (new)

Daring Diane | 4 comments Title: Bullied Boy 3: Cybberbullying and Consequences
Author Daring Diane

High School Bullying, cyberbullyingBullied Boy 3: Cyberbullying and Consequences

I can't get it to accept the image.

message 9: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Adams | 1 comments The Initiation (BHPA #1
Admin Approved
💜💜💜The Initiation released today!💜💜💜
An academy RH, Light Bully Romance.
http://mybook.to/Bhpatheinitiation
BLURB
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Beverly Hills Prep Academy is one of the top prep schools in the country: it will open all kind of doors for new transfer student Ayla, especially her dream college, Yale.
And Ayla needs a win after she got her heart broken by her former bestie who kissed her only to break her heart.
The school for the rich and famous is ruled by the A-Class: the smartest and brightest students at BHPA.

The A-Class is ruled by the A-Team: three hot guys all by the name of Alex.
Alex Richmond is the A-Team leader and he rules BHPA with an iron first.
What happens when he feels rejected by Ayla?
Things get dangerously complicated when his A-Team brothers show interest in the new girl.

Ayla feels attracted and repulsed at the same time by the three alpha males and a dangerous game of love, hate and betrayal begins.
Trouble is: who knows all the rules?
Who’ll get hurt in the process?

Add an ex nerd turned hottie who would do anything to be initiated into the A-Team, a jealous and vengeful ex girlfriend and cheerleader captain and all the pressure of a really tough school and this promises to be a hell of a year for Ayla.

This is a high school, LIGHT bully romance: possible trigger warnings are mild gang violence, underage (21) drinking and drug misuse.

message 10: by Angela (new)

Angela (angel9460) | 1 comments Sara Ney’s series How to Date a Douchebag. It is NA college setting. I love them.
#1 The Studying Hours
#2 The Failing Hours
#3 The Learning Hours
#4 The Coaching Hours
#5 The Lying Hours

message 11: by V. (last edited Jan 28, 2020 02:39PM) (new)

V. Kelly (vkellyauthor) | 2 comments First Impressions by V. Kelly
I have a NA book set in College called First Impressions for your consideration. It involves a stalker, and is a enemies to lovers type Rom Com Contemporary.

message 12: by Bob (new)

Bob Finistraty | 1 comments I've had experience in an online college. It was weird because you don't have your own classmates. But the most comfortable part was that you could spend more time on vacation. Another plus was that I was able to order my homework right after my online lesson on a website https://edubirdie.com/write-my-essay that allowed me to write a literature review. An excellent service that frees me from the hassle. At the same time as studying, I was able to earn extra money, because I had a dream to buy my own car. For now, I'll say online college is right. But the downside to me is how distracted you are when you're at home.