Christian Readers discussion

Scripture Memorization > This New School Year.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diane (new)

Diane Moseley | 1862 comments This New School Year.-Pray for your children... their education, health, nutrition, teacher, friends, their soul.- Rise during the night and cry out. Pour out your hearts like water to the Lord. Lift up your hands to him in prayer, pleading for your children.-Lamentation 2:19 (Soul)

I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me.-Matthew 25:36 (Health)

“No longer will babies die when only a few days old. No longer will adults die before they have lived a full life. No longer will people be considered old at one hundred! 65:20 (Nutrition)

Take hold of my instructions; don’t let them go. Guard them, for they are the key to life.-Proverbs 4:13 (Education)

Students are not greater than their teacher. But the student who is fully trained will become like the teacher.- Luke 6:40 (Teacher)
There are "friends" who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother.-Proverbs 18:24 (Friends)-DIVINE WORDS BY DIANE.

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael (lighten52) | 1 comments Beautiful and powerful quotes. Moving. God Bless You in your efforts to draw more Christians into a positive setting so we can feel confident enough to open up about Christ and God.

message 3: by Diane (new)

Diane Moseley | 1862 comments Thank you!