Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Born of a Star
This topic is about Born of a Star
Review Requests > Help my 9 yr old daughter, with reviews of her book, to improve her writing skills

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joseph (last edited Aug 15, 2018 02:14AM) (new)

Joseph Chacko | 3 comments Hi,

My name is Joseph Chacko and my daughter loves to write. She has been writing stories since she was 6 year old.

To encourage her in her writing, I self-published a story that she wrote. It falls in the Young Adult Fantasy category. It is a short story with the paper edition being 60 pages (6500 words).

It would be great if you could review and provide feedback of this book. It will greatly help her develop as a writer and improve her skills.

I am enrolling her in some classes from outschool that might help her in this area. Any other suggestions or recommendations on how to improve is also greatly appreciated.

Though the main aim is to get feedback, any reviews on Amazon or Goodreads would be fantastic.

I would be happy to send you a free kindle version (gift), mobi, epub or PDF. Please email me: jsiju@yahoo.com or reply to this post,

Thank you,
Joseph

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F3V87X8

Born Of A Star
Description:

Born Of A Star

Zekkia was not born the normal way. She was born of a star and that made her special. She was raised by a woman named Rhonda, who was the innkeeper at the Canines of the West Inn. She took care of Zekkia until she was old enough to seek her own truth. This is the story of Zekkia’s adventure and the way she found out that she can kill a snake single-handedly, defeat monsters that terrify everyone and finally find her purpose in life.

“Even When Your Life Will Soon Be In Danger, There Are Moments Of Happiness.”

After Zekkia met Michael and Shane, they embarked on a unique journey through mesmerizing forests, rivers and valleys in order to find the monsters and beat them once and for all! This beautiful fantasy story by Lydia Lebenzou follows this adventure and puts you on a spine-tingling rollercoaster of fun, excitement, fear and faith.

“Now I Was Alone With The Monster.”

Zekkia has to face her monsters and come out victorious in order to fulfil her mission. Facing our greatest fears is essential in overcoming life’s obstacles and achieving our full potential. That’s exactly what this fantasy story lets us understand from the get-go!

Find Inspiration & Re-Invent Yourself With Zekkia!

Lydia Lebenzou, the author of this eye-opening fable, will empower you to battle your own monsters, rediscover your faith in the extraordinary and question your own decision-making by following the path of Zekkia! Ideal for both children and adults, this heart-warming adventure is the perfect way to uncover your deeply hidden monster and free yourself from their reign!

Born Of A Star

message 2: by Keirstin (new)

CloudOfThoughts_Books Keirstin (cloudofthoughtsxo) | 10 comments Hi, I would like to say this is amazing what you are doing. I have two daughters, one being 9 and I love your support for your daughter. I would also like to help support her. My email is ksmith8415@icloud.com
Enjoy your weekend!

message 3: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Chacko | 3 comments Hi Keirstin,

Thanks for your response.
I have sent you an email.