rping lovers discussion

rping > human rping

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) | 85 comments Mod
like to rp as a human well this is the place to be.

(you can start it where ever u want.)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Josh was walking around town and walked inside a book store, searching for a good book to read.

"hey look you said you would have my book today what happened. you know what never mind. im leaving. whoa my bad dude sorry." jenna said. she was yelling at the bookkepper for not having to book she needed. she was going to leave when she ran into josh.

"what are you looking at." jenna said as she walked by jonah.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's ok," he said, going back to his book.

"huh. you know what never mind. im jenna. sorry about that. the BOOK KEEPER SUCKS HERE." she said raising he voice so the book keeoer could hear.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Josh. Yeah, the bookkeepers do suck here," he said, looking back at the bookkeeper, then back at Jenna.

"hi josh. im jenna. nice to meet you both." jenna said softly.
(gtg jd or twi will u take over my charrie for me for now til tom.)

message 10: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (Cassie525) | 7 comments Mystery sat in the corner reading a book when she saw what she was looking for..... the mystery section ((lol))

message 11: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (Cassie525) | 7 comments she got up and looked through the books, "omg" she said as she pulled out 'the big book of places you dont find on earth' "i have been searching for this book forever!"

message 12: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (Cassie525) | 7 comments she looked up... she saw katie ...she knew her since she was 10. she tought back "i know her she is the baby sitter i had, i hope she doesnt notice me!"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((hiya pplz can i join in))

message 14: by Micah (new)

Micah (mimikinz) ((hey can i join in))

message 15: by Micah (new)

Micah (mimikinz) ((all right I'm just gonna jump in))

GG looked up from her magazine, looking at pictures of famous people that were uglier then her always made her feel better, and wondered why she wasn't the center of attention, it was what she was used to after all.

message 16: by Renaynaynay! (last edited Aug 23, 2009 06:25PM) (new)

Renaynaynay! | 2 comments ((Im gonna jump in to.hope thts okay.))
Summer saw the book that she has been looking for forever now.

message 17: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) ((lol me too :P))

Lynsey walked down a street and laughed with her friends, "I'll see you guys later" she said, stepping into the book store.

message 18: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (Cassie525) | 7 comments Mystery looked over since she heard the door open. "great shes here." she said. 'i think im moody today' she thought to her self, 'my mood is .... not want to be bothered.'

message 19: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) Lynsey walked over to the cashier, "Hi, i was just wondering if the book i ordered ws here?" The cashier found it and lynsey bought it. she walked around the store for awhile.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Alex was on his way to the book store.

message 21: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) Lynsey sighed looking around through the fantasy and teen sections

message 22: by Raven Prowl (Silverfang) (last edited Dec 02, 2009 07:18PM) (new)

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Alex walked through the door and looked at some books, holding a milkshake.

message 23: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) Lynsey backed up, not watching behind her and walked right into Alexx. quicklyshe turned, "Oh sorry bout that!"

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Alex dropped his milkshake on his pants, "Oh... Thats okay, um it was my fault." he said, picking up the milkshake.

message 25: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) "Shit. Here." Lynsey said grabbing a couple of kleenexes from her purse and giving them to him, "I'm really sorry."

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Alex wiped off the wet parts, but you could still see the stains, "Damn." he murmured, sighing. He threw the milkshake in the bin.

message 27: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) "I'm sorry." She said biting her lip, "I'm Lynsey, by the way." she said passing him more kleenexes.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Alex smiled, "It's alright," he said. "Nice name Lynsey, i'm Alex." he smiled, shaking her hand.

message 29: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) "Nice to meet you." She said, smiling up at him.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) "Same to you." he said, getting up.

message 31: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) she smiled, "Sorry, once again, for making you spill your drink all over you."

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) "It's fine, i'm cool with tthat."he laughed.

message 33: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) She laughed with him, "Okay."

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) He looked down at her, "So... we should hang out sometime." he smiled.

message 35: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) SHe smiled, "Absolutely."

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) "Cool." he smiled, "I'm always at that skatee park over there." he pointed.

message 37: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) "okay cool." she said, looking where he was pointing at.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Alex was holding his skateboard, "Wanna hang there?" he asked, smiling.

message 39: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) She shrugged, "Sure."

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) "Alright." he smiled, walking over to the door and opening it, "Ladies first." he grinned.

message 41: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) She smiled, "Thanks." she said and walked out.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) "Anytime." he winked and walked out after her. He walked over to the Skate Park, "Here's some of my tricks." he said. He walked over a few feet away from the ramps. He started to use his skateboard to go there. He jumped over the ramp as sparks came out. He grinned and jumped off, as the skateboard flipped and landed how it was, "Pretty cool, huh?" he smirked, walking over to her.

message 43: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) "That was pretty awesome!" she said smiling widely, "What else can you do?!"

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) He looked at her, "Thanks. I'm not an expert at it, but i'm getting there." he grinned. "Well, lets see, A 180 which is pretty easy, and when I am in the air, I slide the skateboard off of my feet, do a spin and slip it back under my feet." he said.

message 45: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) She smiled, "Sweet. Wish i could skateboard."

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) "I could teach you, if you like." he smiled.

message 47: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) Her smile widened, "Okay, sure."

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) "Would you wanna go for coffee or slushy first?" he shrugged.

message 49: by Rachel (= (new)

Rachel (= (book-horse-girl101) She laughed, "considering I just spilt your drink all over you that's a brave question to ask. But sure, if you want to."

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Alex laughed and stepped on the tip of his skate board. It flung up and he caught it, "Sure." he smiled, walking toward the cafe.

« previous 1