Making Connections discussion

ARCHIVES > Passionate reader to polish your book

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Manasa (last edited Aug 14, 2018 11:37PM) (new)

Manasa Kannan Hello authors. Does your novel seem to be lacking something that you cannot really point out? Are you looking for someone to polish your novel? Cannot find that one small mistake that everyone can? If given a chance, I would love to help in making your story a better one to portray.

I'm Manasa from India; 22 years’ young. Being a voracious reader and having a thirst to indulge myself in books belonging to different genres, I've always looked forward to help authors in the process of publishing their books. I have seen authors going through a phase of editing for hours. Having done it myself, I understand the pain and the hard work which needs to be dedicated in this regard. Hence, to help the authors out here, I provide beta reading, proof reading and editing services. To talk of experience, I've been providing the said services from the past year and a half and I've enjoyed doing every bit of it. I've gained some positive feedback on my work.

You can send me a DM or email me at manasa.manu84@gmail to know my rates.
The normal turnaround time is a 3-4weeks as I have a full time job as well.

The genres I prefer -
Romance/Erotica
YA/NA
Mystery/Thriller
Fantasy
Women's fiction
Chick lit
Non fiction
Paranormal
Crime fiction/True crime
Poetry
Humor/Satire

Depending on the word count, I shall send you a detailed report about the characters, style, plot, character development, setting, word building, pacing etc. I'll be happy to answer any further questions you have. I usually follow a certain beta reader format but if you have one, I'll be glad to give the same.

Also, I can give you a quick 24 hour turnaround for assessment of 1st and 2nd chapter of your book for $10.

You can take a quick look at my testimonials here -
https://boogoesthebook.blogspot.com/p...

Spots are open for August, September and October. Pre booking is done.
If interested, don't forget to shoot a mail :)

message 2: by Manasa (new)

Manasa Kannan Beta reading spots open for January and February.

message 3: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 785 comments Wish I had come across this 2 months ago when I was looking for beta readers.

message 4: by Manasa (new)

Manasa Kannan Dear authors, spots are open for beta reading for Sept-Oct. Email me to book it now :)