What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Nonfiction series read in middle school, looks like a journal. 2 best friends: Asian girl was adopted as a baby by a gay couple, other girl has curly blond hair & glasses.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Devon (new)

Devon (thebookworm2018) | 1 comments The books are nonfiction if i remember correctly. I used to read this book series in middle school that involved 2 female best friends. One of the girls is Asian and when she was a baby she was adopted by a gay couple (one is asian and the other is a redhead with a beard and glasses). The other girl has curly blonde hair and glasses and dyes her hair blue at one point and she also has an older sister. The book looks like a journal that they both draw and write in to tell their stories. I read the books in 2012 or 2013 I think.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36623 comments Mod
Devon, I added genre and plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it (without spoilers) using the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

Tips for posting a book request -- https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Adele (last edited Aug 15, 2018 03:41PM) (new)

Adele | 1226 comments This is not non-fiction, but otherwise I would say it is absolutely The Popularity Papers by Amy Ignatow First book is The Popularity Papers The Popularity Papers (The Popularity Papers, #1) by Amy Ignatow

Book five is where Lydia dyes her hair blue: The Awesomely Awful Melodies of Lydia Goldblatt and Julie Graham-Chang The Awesomely Awful Melodies of Lydia Goldblatt and Julie Graham-Chang (The Popularity Papers, #5) by Amy Ignatow

message 4: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 21140 comments Still out there, Devon?