What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Girl who falls in love with a sex demon (Fantasy, YA, Romance)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Loren (last edited Aug 14, 2018 08:27PM) (new)

Loren | 1 comments I am trying to find this book I read 2012-2014 about a teenage girl who sees a mysterious boy one day and begins to take an interest in her. The more time she spends with him the more she is intrigued by him. Come to learn that he is a sex demon who is given the job of corrupting this girl. He is given the task from his father who is the most powerful demon and there are more who all are correlated to a deadly sin. All of their parents giving their teenage children the task of corrupting this girl. The more time the boy spends with the girl he becomes attached and begins to protect her instead of corrupt her. All of them keeping her away from anything that would take away the purity.

It is the demons jobs to take away a light that they can only see that signifies purity. They use their deadly sin to corrupt society. All of them only have fathers because women (human or demon) cannot live through a child birth of a demon child.

They later learn the reason why her purity is so special is because a father she never met is the demon of drugs and alcohol. When he comes back to protect his daughter of the plans that are made to destroy the light that is within her.

Later in the series the sex demon father demands that his son corrupts the girl by having relations with her. However, he loves her and wants to protect so in order for her to keep her purity they marry one another because if they didn't have sex his father would be able to "smell it on her". So for her to remain pure they married and had relations.

In the last book the teenagers somehow break free of their parents and their evil plans and are free to live how they want. The girls best friend somehow knows about the demons also and falls in love with one of them. They end up having sex and the human boy knocks up the demon girl. In the prologue she has the child and dies. The father of the baby raises the child happily and misses the love he lost.

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS BOOK!!!!

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 21140 comments Are you sure this was YA?

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 300 comments Maybe Sweet Evil?

The Reading Raccoon (readingraccoon) | 145 comments Definitely feels like Sweet Evil to me

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 110 comments I also agree, Sweet Evil is the book!

message 6: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4069 comments Mod
Loren, is Sweet Evil your book? We'd love to have confirmation if it is.

message 7: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 21140 comments Still out there, Loren?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Sweet Evil (other topics)