Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Crime thriller beta reader needed

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 13 comments Hi all,

I just finished my crime thriller involving a serial killer and need a beta reader to look it over for me. Would be grest if uou edit too but ok if not. My work is already copyrighted.

message 2: by Mark (new)

Mark Morey | 15 comments Lisa,
I'm willing to read your story and give you my opinion, if you're interested in a swap. I can do some edits as I go, or at least make comments and suggestions.

I have a completed Historical Fiction political / espionage thriller set in Japan and China in the 1930s and 1940s, against the growth of militarism and the commencement of war. But it's not all dark because one of the characters is a geisha, who helps a police inspector to foil plots and coups which will ultimately take Japan to war. It's a clean draft so I'm only looking for feedback on story and characters. My story is copyrighted too!

If you're interested in a swap then let me know.

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 13 comments Hi Mark,

I can definately offer a swap though I have to admit I am not sure of the technicalities if that's okay.

message 4: by Mark (new)

Mark Morey | 15 comments Lisa,
Email your manuscript to me at markmorey5@gmail.com as a word document so I can mark it up. I can't do a full edit but I can correct some mistakes, so you can then use those corrections as a guide to improving the rest of your story. When you email your manuscript to me I'll email a PDF to you. I'm only interested in what you think about my characters and my story.

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 13 comments Sounds great!! Thanks!