What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > NA Romance with Hit and Run; hero hires the heroine as his assistant, he knows her past but she doesn’t know who he is or what he has to do with her past

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Thahima (new)

Thahima | 2 comments I don’t know the name of he book to the author but I do know this was a trilogy. The hero hires the heroine as his assistant, he knows her past but she doesn’t know who he is or what he has to do with her past. He’s kind of rude to her and she gets a boyfriend but they lose contact because he goes overseas for a business trip and he promised to call her but he doesn’t, the hero convinces her to be with him during Christmas. They get engaged pretty quick after dating. She goes in his safe and finds a necklace this was a necklace given by her parents. She asks him why he has it and he comes clean about who he is. He tells her that he was young and angry with his dad so he went out on a drive under the influence and ends up crashing into the heroine’s family’s car her mum, dad and younger sister die but she survives and the hero took her necklace and did a hit and run. His dad was a lawyer and told him to keep quiet. The heroines leaves him and he chases after her and breaks a mirror near the elevator and she bumps into her estranged ex and goes with him. I remember a scene where the heroine was dancing in a studio to Wicked Games by The Weeknd and the hero was watching her without her knowing. I remember vaguely about the second book all I can remember is that the heroine is on holiday with the ex as friends and that she finds out she’s pregnant and that’s why she comes back and I think the hero thinks the child is her ex’s and not his. That’s all I can remember, hopefully someone knows the name of the book. I read this between the years 2012 and 2014

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4069 comments Mod
Thahima ~~

You can "bump" this thread every 30 days or so. This moves the thread back to the head of the folder instead of languishing back here on page 30. More people will see it, and a solution is more likely. Good luck!

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40627 comments Mod
Thahima, are you still looking for this or did you find it?