Percy Jackson Roleplay discussion

Cabins > Hypnos Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Hui Xin (last edited Aug 15, 2018 02:59PM) (new)

Hui Xin Luo | 166 comments Mod
((btw,this computer is progranned to write chinese so that is why the letters look so weird))

Phoenix wanderedaround in his new cabin。 It was a cool place but there was no one there, he felt quite lonely。 There was far to many pillows for his taste, and it seriously needed air conditioning。

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Mrs Kipling walked into the cabin and noticed. Phoenix all alone. She realised that there needed to be central heating in there area since it was very chilly.

message 4: by Hui Xin (new)

"Um, hi. Are you in Hypnos' Cabin? I don't seem to have any siblings that I can tell."

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Mrs Kipling: Good morning! Yes I am. It doesn't matter I am sure you'll find somehow to tell them something.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((@Hyu-Xin))

Yuki walked into the Hypnos Cabin. She was wearing her hoodie a cat mask that covered half her face. (Like the ones the surgeons have, but with a little cat mouth and whiskers.) Her hoodie covered her hair. She was separated from her brother when they arrived and she was completely lost. "Why did he just leave me to find the cabin by myself. Is this even the right cabin?" She said, talking to herself.

message 7: by Hui Xin (new)

“Well, are you supposed to be in the Hypnos Cabin?” Phoenix asked not bothering with the fact that he was half hidden in the shadows and that no one can possibly see him.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hm? Oh no. I'm in Hade's Cabin." Yuki said cheerfully. She didn't really noticed he was there, which seriously bothered her. If she decided to take off her hoodie or something, she would have been royally screwed.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Good Afternoon))

message 10: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Mrs Kipling: Yes you are.

She noticed Yuki. She sensed her feeling agitated. She got to her and felt suspicious.

Mrs Kipling: What are you up to?

She began to narrow her eyes.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh nothing! I'm just surprised I didn't notice him, that's all." She said innocently. She made sure to keep her head low, she wasn't expecting to actually talk to anyone today, so she wasn't really wearing her contacts.

message 12: by Creative Orange (last edited Aug 19, 2018 05:15PM) (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) ((Do you know which group I left Tierna Corazia? I can't remember where I put him.))

Mrs: Oh, sure. She crossed her arms and tapped her fingers. I believe you.

Mrs Kipling thought the girl seemed a bit off. But she didn't want to jump in to quickly. She did smell something off.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 19, 2018 05:19PM) (new)

((No... Sorry.))

"So... Who are you?" Yuki asked changing the subject. "You seem pretty cool."

message 14: by Creative Orange (last edited Aug 19, 2018 05:39PM) (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Mrs K: My name is Mrs Kipling.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's nice to meet you, Mrs Kipling. My name is Yuki, Daughter of Hades." She said in a light British accent.

message 16: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Mrs Kipling: It's nice to meet. Good use of your sudden British accent. I dislike building walls just to ignore someone.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks." Yuki said, still looking at the ground.

message 18: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Mrs Kipling Why do you keep looking down?

message 19: by Hui Xin (last edited Aug 19, 2018 07:38PM) (new)

“Because she can.” Phoenix says stepping out of the shadows. “Hey,have any of you guys seen any of my siblings aroind here? Or even if I have any siblings?”
((gtg to sleep also sorry I wasn't on for the whole day,I was cleaning out my basement[my mom's orders]))

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 20, 2018 03:32AM) (new)

((It's Fine. GoodReads was practically dead for me the whole day anyways.))

"No. I haven't. Honestly I haven't even seen my brother since we arrived this afternoon." Yuki said quietly.

message 21: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Mrs Kipling: Okay. Don't need to be rude. I was just asking.

She didn't like Phoenix's attitude. She really didn't want him to mess with her. She started to calm down after few seconds.

Mrs Kipling: I haven't seen them and I do not know what they look like. Why not describe how they look like? I can check your DNA and I can find them for you. You have to really trust me. I can just give you a gentle nip in your arm and I will find them.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um.. My brother will find me eventually.. Good luck finding you um... siblings." Yuki said nervously.

message 23: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Mrs Kipling: Well I need to ask the authority before I do this or people will think I'm weir.

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 20, 2018 02:28PM) (new)

A boy with silver hair, fox ears and tail, and different colored eyes sneaked up on Yuki and hugged her from behind. "Meep!" Yuki shouted, clearly startled. "Why are you still wearing this hoodie. I've walked around the camp, and it's full of weirdos. One more isn't going to change a thing." The boy said, still hugging Yuki from behind.

message 25: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Mrs Kipling watched: I like hoodies but it is really warm,

message 26: by Hui Xin (last edited Aug 20, 2018 02:51PM) (new)

"Aww, you two siblings are just so adorable!" Phoenix squealed. "Uh oh, forget you ever saw that. Please?"

message 27: by Creative Orange (last edited Aug 20, 2018 02:56PM) (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Mrs Kipling: Iniesta. Question. What is your personality type? Mine is INTJ.

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 20, 2018 02:56PM) (new)

"No way Mr. Hypnos Kid! I've got to take compliment's when i can get them because this little brat doesn't give me anything but insults." Katzu said. "Whats a INTJ?" Yuki asked.

message 29: by Creative Orange (last edited Aug 20, 2018 03:00PM) (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Mrs Kipling: Ki. It is a type of personality that I have.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hm... Yuki is definitely a Dark and Mysterious Type. if that's anything." Katzu said, still hugging her. "Why are you talking about me as if i were a pokemon?" Yuki hissed.

message 31: by Hui Xin (new)

Phoenix chuckled. "I have a feeling that me and your brother is going to become great friends in the future. And by great friends I mean the kind of friends that do everything together like brothers and play pranks on everyone."

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 21, 2018 03:54AM) (new)

"Hey. If we're talking about pranks, I have a few planned already." Katzu said. "For example..." he said, pulling Yuki's hood off, revealing blue hair, cat ears, and one blue eye & one red eye. Yuki was panicking, trying to get her hood back on, but was having great difficulty with Katzu clinging on to her. "..We can pull a prank on this little kitten." Katzu said as Yuki continued to struggle.

message 33: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Mrs Kipling: I have amazing imaginations. I think we need few stuff in this cabin. What do you guys think?

message 34: by Hui Xin (new)

"Let's do this!"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((can i join the rp? p.s. check out the new shop))

message 36: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Mrs Kipling: I have got some paint and paint brushes. I have got ivory and cream. What colour should we paint the walls?

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 21, 2018 05:37AM) (new)

Yuki bit Katzu's hand and he let her go. She put her hood back on and looked at Mrs Kipling. "Blue's a nice color." Yuki said.

((I don't really mind, but wait until the other two respond an okays it.))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk))

message 39: by Creative Orange (last edited Aug 21, 2018 06:00AM) (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Mrs Kipling: We don't have blue paint. We just have ivory and cream. The budget for painting in other colours are really high. Ivory and cream are only two cheapest paint we can able to buy.

She showed the budget list in front of them.

message 40: by Hui Xin (new)

"I actually think the walls would look good royal blue. Maybe we can get some of the Hermes kids to smuggle some paint for us?"

message 41: by Creative Orange (last edited Aug 21, 2018 10:13AM) (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Mrs Kipling: Yeah. But we don't have any. We only have what we got. So two options IVORY or CREAM? And we can only paint in one. This is because we can exchange one and save the camping's budget. The situation is happening to all cabins.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((can ni join the rp?))

message 43: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) ((Yes. You can join in at any roleplay))

message 44: by Hui Xin (new)

"Ivory, then."

message 45: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Mrs Kipling: Yay. Let's paint the wall ivory.

She hands out bucket and a roller to everyone. She pours the paint into a tray and smudges the paint on the roller.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yuki.. Take off that jacket before using paint." Katzu said. "I dont wanna." Yuki replied. "That's an order." Katzu said in a stern voice. He never really liked to use the whole 'in charge' card, but he honeslty couldn't let her ruin that jacket. She sighed and took off her hoodie. She placed it away from everything where it'd be safe. Her hair was really really long and went all the way to her *back*. She put her hair in a messy bun and grabbed her paint roller.

message 47: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Mrs K: Don't forget your aprons.

Mrs K put on her apron.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki and Katzu put on aprons. Yuki covered her ears with a hat. "Why the hat?" Katzu asked. "Do you not remeber how hard it is to get paint out my fur?" Yuki said, obviously talking from experience.

message 49: by Hui Xin (new)

"Wow," Phoenix laughed, "I know I shouldn't laugh but I can't help it." He stood next to the paint roller with all his 'gear' on and with his arms crossed.

message 50: by Hui Xin (new)

((wow, everytime I get on, I would check some stuff and my friends all posted like 1-5 hours before I get on. Is it just me or is it just the time difference?))

« previous 1