On the Southern Literary Trail discussion

From Liberty to Magnolia: In Search of the American Dream
This topic is about From Liberty to Magnolia
The Authors Corner > Janice Ellis, Award-Winning Author

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janice (last edited Aug 14, 2018 11:42AM) (new) - added it

Janice Ellis (janiceellis) | 9 comments Hi Everyone,

I recently published my memoir, From Liberty to Magnolia: In Search of the American Dream. It has received great editorial and customer reviews. But, I need many more reviews.

I can provide a free E-book if you are interested in reading my book and providing a review. Please email me at janice@janicesellis.com

Below is a link to my book on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Liberty-Magnol...

message 2: by Janice (last edited Aug 14, 2018 11:39AM) (new) - added it

Janice Ellis (janiceellis) | 9 comments My new book, From Liberty to Magnolia: In Search of the American Dream, continues to receive great customer and editorial reviews.

Here's the link to the latest editorial review:

https://www.chantireviews.com/2018/07...

message 3: by Janice (new) - added it

Janice Ellis (janiceellis) | 9 comments From Liberty to Magnolia: In Search of the American Dream received the Gold Medal Award for Nonfiction Books from the Nonfiction Authors Association (NFAA), the highest award bestowed for nonfiction authors. From Liberty to Magnolia also received a notable review and honor for Kirkus Reviews, one of the oldest and most credible reviewers of books for libraries, schools, bookstores, publishers, agents and other industry professionals. The book is also receiving great customer reviews on Amazon.

message 4: by Janice (new) - added it

Janice Ellis (janiceellis) | 9 comments I received great news about my new book, From Liberty to Magnolia: In Search of the American Dream, from Kirkus Reviews!

"From Liberty to Magnolia" was selected by our Indie Editors to be featured in Kirkus Reviews 4/15 Issue. Congratulations! Your review has appeared as one of the 35 reviews in the Indie section of the magazine which is sent out to over 5,000 industry professionals (librarians, publishers, agents, etc.) Less than 10% of our Indie reviews are chosen for this, so it's a great honor.

reply | edit | delete | flag *

message 2: by Tina
Apr 21, 2018 07:12AM

Congrats!

reply | flag *

message 3: by Diane, "Miss Scarlett"
Apr 21, 2018 10:48AM

Mod
Way to go, Janice!

message 5: by Janice (last edited Aug 14, 2018 11:46AM) (new) - added it

Janice Ellis (janiceellis) | 9 comments Hi Everyone!

I have been on a book tour with my new book, From Liberty to Magnolia: In Search of the American Dream, in February during Black History Month, and am continuing through March for Women's History Month. Many of the TV and radio interviews can be found on my website at:

https://janicesellis.com/american-dream/

I have also started a "Giveaway" on Goodreads in the hopes of generating interest in my book and getting reviews.

I am also happy to gift a Kindle book to anyone who is interested in reading and providing a review. Just send me your email address.

Thank you for your interest and consideration.

message 6: by Tom, "Big Daddy" (new)

Tom Mathews | 2749 comments Mod
Thanks Janice. Good luck on your tour.