it's personal discussion

Journals : G-I > is anyone listening

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by roshay (new)

roshay (orshay) i genuinely for the life of me can't recall what my older joutnals on here were called and i need to rant rn so new one it is. feel free to comment <3

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) | 1486 comments Feel free to rant.

message 4: by roshay (new)

roshay (orshay) Rumell wrote: "This is one of yours. https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/..."

oooHHH thats so cringey shjskd thank you though

message 5: by roshay (new)

roshay (orshay) Rumell wrote: "Feel free to rant."

thanks againn

message 6: by roshay (new)

roshay (orshay) i have. a headache and the ***** isn't helping i slept as soon as i got home from school though so idk if i can sleep now im just gonna put nightvale on and see if it works

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) | 1486 comments Your welcome. I hope you feel better.

message 8: by roshay (new)

roshay (orshay) WHOA i rly abandoned this gosh wow no i need to ranttt and twitter's a no right now so why not here haa god wow sometimes i just need to type out some of the words swirling in my head and just let it all out or i feel so on-edge, not even rly ranting hm idk the fast typing mindless rambling stuff it's just cathartic

message 9: by roshay (new)

roshay (orshay) already beginning to feel sorta.. emptier... lighter also im so hesitant to say much of anything here bc i don't know.. bc there's a small chance anyone reading actually knows me?? has any sort of preamble on who i am so i'd rather be vague like this than get into any details wooooow im making no sense and yet i just feel betterrr nowwww

message 10: by roshay (new)

roshay (orshay) im graduating so soon and having trouble processing it sigh,, idek when it'll be official but 'senior prom' (or rather, our version of it at least) is in a week and even before that is a ceremony thing and not long till final exams and that's all! the controlling force of the last 12 yrs of my life up and gone like that. definitely too much to process sigh.

message 11: by roshay (new)

roshay (orshay) okay last thing and im gonna go to bed but here'a another song that just has such an effect on me it's indescribable i feel like even the longest, heaviest, most wistful most sigh in the world wouldn't suffice https://open.spotify.com/track/54qDpd...

message 12: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 6848 comments R u from India by any chances??

message 13: by roshay (new)

roshay (orshay) yeah :)

message 14: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 6848 comments That's great!
Same here :)

Go to sleep for now though... Gn!

message 15: by roshay (new)

roshay (orshay) IM WATCHING weightlifting fairy kim bok joo heehee my track record with kdramas is heinous ive never actually finished one but i rly think ill finish this one, it's so soso SO cute and the actors are so attractive and it's just so heartwarming i luv it

message 16: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 6848 comments shrishti wrote: "IM WATCHING weightlifting fairy kim bok joo heehee my track record with kdramas is heinous ive never actually finished one but i rly think ill finish this one, it's so soso SO cute and the actors a..."

That drama is one of the best!!

message 17: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 6848 comments That drama is really cute!

message 18: by roshay (new)

roshay (orshay) Deepthi wrote: "That drama is really cute!"

it issss

message 19: by roshay (new)

roshay (orshay) just finished watching pinochhio omg there are no words wtff gonna watch W now and become a lee jongsuk groupie

message 20: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 6848 comments shrishti wrote: "Deepthi wrote: "That drama is really cute!"

it issss"

:')

message 21: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 6848 comments shrishti wrote: "just finished watching pinochhio omg there are no words wtff gonna watch W now and become a lee jongsuk groupie"

Pinocchio too is awesome!

message 22: by Deepthi (last edited Jan 20, 2019 02:28AM) (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 6848 comments *waves*
Hello fellow Lee Jong-Suk fan ;)

message 23: by roshay (new)

roshay (orshay) Deepthi wrote: "shrishti wrote: "just finished watching pinochhio omg there are no words wtff gonna watch W now and become a lee jongsuk groupie"

Pinocchio too is awesome!"

i rly liked ittt it was so intense

message 24: by roshay (new)

roshay (orshay) the first ep of W was soo good i love yeonjoo already

message 25: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 6848 comments shrishti wrote: "Deepthi wrote: "shrishti wrote: "just finished watching pinochhio omg there are no words wtff gonna watch W now and become a lee jongsuk groupie"

Pinocchio too is awesome!"

i rly liked ittt it wa..."

Ik!

message 26: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 6848 comments shrishti wrote: "the first ep of W was soo good i love yeonjoo already"

Enjoy the others ;)

message 27: by Tamra (new)

Tamra  (pleasereadbiothankyou) | 1728 comments i love you!