Dream Chaser (Dark-Hunter, #13; Dream-Hunter, #3) Dream Chaser discussion

Frikin awesome

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Brittany This book rocks. I told everybody I read past my age and here is my proof! This book is awesome! I got it two days ago and I am reading it for the third time already!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Titter-titer...I read it several times too

8)

message 3: by Halleigh (new) - added it

Halleigh I just had help from the GoodReads community rediscovering this book. Awesome!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

lol yes this book is awesome :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

...I still favor Vane Kattalakis' story but this one was great too....SIGH...

message 6: by EJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

EJ MACK You should read the whole series it will knock you flat. and you will wonder how you did without Ash and the gang!

Louise Vane Kattalakis?? swoooooon:) the hottest werewolf ever hehe...night play was my first book...Xypher's my favorite dream hunter:) collect them all..they are keepers:)

Manuela Vane and Bride were my first (sounds naughty, doesn't it?) and I adore Valerius and Tabby but I have to admit that the whole series from the beginning is amazing.
Thank Sherry there are so many different males otherwise there would be a bitter bitch fight going on who is more in love with whom *grin, LOL, snicker*

Louise Manuela wrote: "Vane and Bride were my first (sounds naughty, doesn't it?) and I adore Valerius and Tabby but I have to admit that the whole series from the beginning is amazing.
Thank Sherry there are so many dif..."

*nodding:) yes good thing they're lots of them *happy sigh.....totally love Valerius, it's why I can't even read Kyrian's book yet hmm...but I got thru' Zarek's...
I think the title 'night play' attracts us all without even realizing or expecting what's inside it:) hehe

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

EJ wrote: "You should read the whole series it will knock you flat. and you will wonder how you did without Ash and the gang!"

I READ THE WHOLE SERIES!!!!! .......SIGH..-..still Vane stands out.......then Valerius...then Zarek...I think I shall soon from cute guys overdose.....
8)
8)
8)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Louise wrote: "Manuela wrote: "Vane and Bride were my first (sounds naughty, doesn't it?) and I adore Valerius and Tabby but I have to admit that the whole series from the beginning is amazing.
Thank Sherry there..."

I know what you mean! it was a bit hard for me to read Kyrian's story too....

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

rawr...I love them ALL!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

rawr the dinosaur wrote: "rawr...I love them ALL!"

me too!!!! 'double rawr!

Manuela Louise wrote: "Manuela wrote: "Vane and Bride were my first (sounds naughty, doesn't it?) and I adore Valerius and Tabby but I have to admit that the whole series from the beginning is amazing.
Thank Sherry there..."

I read Kyrians story, not a problem there. It makes all sense in the end (try not to spoil it for you). I have to admit I had my fears about Acheron and it was sitting on my pile to read for a while but then I started and once you have done that it's a page turner. I think they all are. Yeah Vane and Valerius are my favourites.

message 15: by Sera (new) - added it

Sera Lily wrote: "rawr the dinosaur wrote: "rawr...I love them ALL!"

me too!!!! 'double rawr!"

count me in!! I Love Love them aLL too!

Reena Yadav I loved this book. Couldn't put it down once I started reading.

Kayla Zampino I love this book and every other book by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Been reading her books since I was 12 and Im 24 now!