Terminalcoffee discussion

Sharing Time: > Balloon World

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Natasha (new)

Natasha R. | 33 comments so for my brothers birthday we had to make balloon world, here's a picture out of the many that i took

balloon world

tell me what you think.
it's over 200 balloons.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments I think I LOVE it, Natasha! I bet there was much batting around of balloons going on that day. :)

message 3: by Natasha (new)

Natasha R. | 33 comments haha yes it was a fun day except the prep for it was a pita!!! my little brothers are all lucky we did that for them! although after i while i think a couple balloons started having a mind of their own

message 4: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments How old is your brother, Natasha? Please tell me you didn't blow all of them up by mouth! I hope you used a helium tank to do that, because that'd be alot of effort. :)

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments Hahahaha!!! I can see Natasha getting very light-headed after about a dozen balloons, and then thinking that whoever invented spray cheese was a GENIUS.

message 6: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Heidi wrote:Please tell me you didn't blow all of them up by mouth! I hope you used a helium tank to do that, because that'd be alot of effort. :)"

Must...not....too...easy....

message 7: by Heidi (last edited Aug 18, 2009 11:09AM) (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Reminds me of a joke:

"What did one palm tree say to the other palm tree after Hurricane Rita?"

"That was quite a blow."

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments My hair would be standing up in every direction. I'd look like Roseanne Rosanadanna. Or Einstein.
Static is not my friend.

message 9: by Natasha (new)

Natasha R. | 33 comments hahaha it was 3 people, about half were by mouth and the other half by helium. it was a loonnnnggg night

message 10: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments DANG! I hope your brother appreciated the effort. How old is he again? He's not a grown up is he? :)

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments Why can't he be a grownup? Maybe he's a little old man who wants to pilot their house to South America. Natasha, how sturdy is your foundation?

message 12: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Because I see a bunk bed... although, come to think about it, so did Tom Hanks in Big. :)

OH!!! UP! I still haven't seen that movie. I want to see that one very, VERY much.

message 13: by Cosmic Sher (new)

Cosmic Sher (sherart) | 2234 comments Heidi, you definitely need to go see it! ::Squirrel!::

Natasha, you get MEGA big sister points for doing that. Let us know how he reacts. :)

message 14: by Natasha (new)

Natasha R. | 33 comments haha he turned 8 that day, it was my moms idea but me and a friend did alll the work. it was one long night. haha i still haven't seen UP but it looks so funny from the previews that i saw and i really really wanna see it.

message 15: by Natasha (new)

Natasha R. | 33 comments and he totally loved it, he pretty much freaked out when he woke up to his balloon world so did the 6 year old. there were balloons left over for days!! and there was actually one incident that freaked me out though. one of the balloons was floating into the room i was sitting in, just out of no where and started floating around the room as if it had a mind of its own not bumping into ANYTHING. weird!!

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments oooooeeeeeooooo

Spooky, Natasha!

message 17: by Natasha (new)

Natasha R. | 33 comments yea it was pretty sppoky, i had to go snap it into a different room and let it float around in there it was starting to freak me out! lol

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments Time to get out the hat pin, I'd say. ;)

message 19: by Natasha (new)

Natasha R. | 33 comments haha more like a really big safty pin, or darts are fun too

message 20: by Natasha (new)

Natasha R. | 33 comments haha more like a really big safty pin, or darts are fun too