Horror Aficionados discussion

Movies & Television > Attack on Titan

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alan (new)

Alan | 5548 comments Mod
Any AoT anime fans here? Just saw an ad that the long-awaited season 3 premieres August 18 on Toonami!

I loved the first two seasons, so cannot wait for the new eps, especially since S2 ended with so many unanswered questions.

#MikasaForever

message 2: by Gianfranco (new)

Gianfranco Mancini | 550 comments Finished season 1 a few months ago and loved it. Waiting for season 2 blu ray box being released here in Italy... damned be my obsessive compulsive books/comics/music/movies/anime/tv series collecting addiction.

#MikasaForever

message 3: by Kim (new)

Kim | 147 comments If there really is a season 3, I hope they tell us whats going on in his Dads basement/celler!

message 4: by Alan (new)

Alan | 5548 comments Mod
Gianfranco wrote: "Finished season 1 a few months ago and loved it. Waiting for season 2 blu ray box being released here in Italy... damned be my obsessive compulsive books/comics/music/movies/anime/tv series collect..."

S2 is mind-blowing. Goes in directions you would not expect. And glad to see my hashtag taking off already. :D

#MikasaForever

message 5: by Nicos (new)

Nicos | 123 comments I had no idea season 2 was out already :O

I liked the first season but the friend who told me to watch it said "there is only 1 season." I took that to mean that "the series/story is only 1 season long." So the whole season I am thinking When are they going to go down to the basement? There is only 4 episodes left. Haha

message 6: by Alan (last edited Aug 15, 2018 09:44PM) (new)

Alan | 5548 comments Mod
S2 premiered last year after a 2-3 year wait inbetween. They improved the animation and for some other reasons it took longer than expected to produce. Luckily, S3 didn't take a ridiculous amount of time. Although S2 is only 12 eps, where S1 was 29 eps.

S2 is available on Blu-ray/DVD on Amazon, not sure about rentals through Prime or Netflix or anything since I watched it through Toonami.

message 7: by Alan (new)

Alan | 5548 comments Mod
Ep 1 watched - The intrigue and corruption are erupting. This season gonna be interesting.

message 8: by Alan (new)

Alan | 5548 comments Mod
Two eps in, shit is gettin' real, yo, and we have to wait an extra week for the next ep 'cause of labor day. -.-