Warriors - Roleplay Universe (RP) discussion

Name Info > Name Rating

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Peyton (pemhorse8) | 1479 comments Mod
Not sure how good your name is? Worried about how well it flows or represents your kit/apprentice/warrior? Post your character's name and appearance here and me or another someone else will rate them!

Ex- Flamewhirl- A dark ginger she-cat with dark amber eyes.
(this part is optional) Her prefix comes from her pelt color, and her suffix comes from her personality, because her mind is always a whirlwind of thoughts.

Then a Mod will reply to the post like this:

Flamewhirl- Very nice name! Its an interesting combination to be sure, but it suits the character to a T! 10/10

Or, it could go like this:

Brownmist- pale yellow tom with green eyes

Someone might reply like this:

Brownmist- An interesting name, but I don't think it really goes with the appearance. Brown as a suffix should have brown fur somewhere on the body, and -mist for a suffix usually have gray or a gray-blue somewhere, either on the pelt or in their eyes. I think the name is good, but it needs a different appearance to make it work 1/10

---------------------

It is up to you if you want to add an explanation for the name under the appearance, its not required, but it can be helpful with rating names.

The rating will be on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the best, and 1 being not so great. With every rating below a 6, the someone will offer advice to go with the name that will help it be more appropriate.

message 2: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

((If you want to judge other peoples names I will be have random auditions.))

message 3: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Lynxheart
Lynx- for her usual patterned fur.
-Heart for her kindness and calmness.

message 4: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), Co. Moderator (last edited Aug 14, 2018 12:59AM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 532 comments Mod
Bloodeye His original prefix was "Night", but at his apprentice ceremony his prefix was changed to "Blood" due to his eyes, hence the suffix "eye". ("Night" was based in his black pelt.)

I am only curious about what others think of his warrior name.

message 5: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments I like ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

message 6: by Peyton, Head Mod (last edited Aug 14, 2018 09:06AM) (new)

Birdsong231 [ Hawkfrost♥♥♥ | Shani | Tayah ] wrote: "Bloodeye His original prefix was "Night", but at his apprentice ceremony his prefix was changed to "Blood" due to his eyes, hence the suffix "eye". ("Night" was based in his black pelt.)

8/10
The name is not bad, but I feel like he would need a little more story to go with it, like maybe..... he was a really got fighter. I would have named him Red (for eyes) Night (for pelt). That would really sut a cat that was got at fighting, has red eyes and a black pelt. You do not have to change his name But this is another option. Rednight

message 7: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Sagestar ( Most active person ever) wrote: "Lynxheart
Lynx- for her usual patterned fur.
-Heart for her kindness and calmness."

10/10
Perfect. You got a Lynx for something that describes her fur. And something that stands out about her when becoming a warrior.

Oh trust me. There is a lot of story to him. He's too complex to explain in just one post...

message 9: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Okay. Do you have him in your characters topic.

message 10: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

I looked at the history and the name fits for the cat's history and revenge story.

Hehe, thanks!

message 12: by Spiritwindz (new)

Spiritwindz | 31 comments ah..
could you rate mine?

Featherfoot

feather because of his long fur, with a featherlike appearance. Foot because he is quiet when walking, another reason for the name as a whole, hard to explain haha, but it sounds like he is a quiet walker, which he is.

message 13: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments Tigerdove

Tiger: to represent the stripped appearance of her fur. Dove for the white tinted colors on her sleek, soft fur as well as her hazel-blue eyes that compliment her appearance.

message 14: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Spiritwindz wrote: "ah..
could you rate mine?

Featherfoot

feather because of his long fur, with a featherlike appearance. Foot because he is quiet when walking, another reason for the name as a whole, hard to expla..."

10/10
The name fits the cat really well. 10 out of 10!!!

message 15: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Asia wrote: "Tigerdove

Tiger: to represent the stripped appearance of her fur. Dove for the white tinted colors on her sleek, soft fur as well as her hazel-blue eyes that compliment her appearance."

Mor

10/10
I never hear tiger and dove together. Great combo fits the cat well.

message 16: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 257 comments Thanks!

message 17: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Your welcome

message 18: by Spiritwindz (new)

Spiritwindz | 31 comments thanks!!

message 19: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Your Welcome also!!!