Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Page Numbering Requests > Hans Christian Andersen's Tinder Box

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daniel (new)

Daniel (danielblatt) | 92 comments In this Penguin Little Black Classic, Hans Christian Andersen's The Tinder Box, (ISBN13: 9780141398044), you list the book as having 64 pages when my edition has only 55 pages of text. Could you please fix this?

Thanks!

message 2: by Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂ (last edited Aug 15, 2018 03:10AM) (new)

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 5871 comments Daniel wrote: "In this Penguin Little Black Classic, Hans Christian Andersen's The Tinder Box, (ISBN13: 9780141398044), you list the book as having 64 pages when my edition has only 55 pages of text. Could you pl..."

Hi Daniel - I can't confirm with my usual sources so could you just confirm the 55 pages doesn't include anything like lists of other Penguin titles or advertisements & I'll change to your figure. Thanks in advance. :)

message 3: by Daniel (new)

Daniel (danielblatt) | 92 comments Actually, the 64 pages includes the various Penguin titles.....

But, the 55 pages does not.

You're welcome and thanks!

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 5871 comments Daniel wrote: "Actually, the 64 pages includes the various Penguin titles.....

But, the 55 pages does not.

You're welcome and thanks!"

Changed now. Thanks for your patience.

message 5: by Daniel (new)

Daniel (danielblatt) | 92 comments you're welcome and thanks for taking care of this!