I love Alpha Male books club discussion

Celebrity Romances

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 23 comments Looking for some recommendations for a good celebrity romance. I think I want the H to be the celebrity and I want him to be alpha for sure. It can be any type of famous person and any type of read from cute and fluffy to dark.

What are your favorites?

message 2: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Jordan | 12 comments Kristen Ashley Heaven And Hell, the hero is the famous one and he falls for a nobody woman and he is very alpha

message 3: by SK (new)

SK | 5 comments The Rocker series by Terri Anne Browning has 12 books and all of the Hs are famous rockstars. They are all very alpha and each book in the series gets better and better, the first few are a little rocky but if you get past them I think the series as a whole is really great!

message 5: by Simone (new)

Simone (simonegodoi) | 30 comments Check out Forever My Girl by Heidi McLaughlin
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

message 6: by ℸℎℯrℯᏕα (last edited Aug 17, 2018 12:36PM) (new)

ℸℎℯrℯᏕα (wwg1wga) | 41 comments Here are my faves:
Idol (VIP, #1) by Kristen Callihan . Really enjoyed the series.

Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1) by Alessandra Torre

Wardrobe Malfunction by Samantha Towle

To Love Jason Thorn by Ella Maise To Hate Adam Connor by Ella Maise

message 7: by BBEATRICE -idem345- (last edited Aug 21, 2018 12:49PM) (new)

BBEATRICE -idem345- | 73 comments i like this topic so much!!
i'm discovering some new book too...please keep going!

also, i've got a shelf of my own called "vips and paparazzi" look up f you're interested

message 8: by Katie (new)

Katie L. | 6 comments Samantha wrote: "Looking for some recommendations for a good celebrity romance. I think I want the H to be the celebrity and I want him to be alpha for sure. It can be any type of famous person and any type of read..."

I'm starting to sound a bit like a broken record in this group, but my favorite alpha male romance is A Sense of Belonging by Laura Branchflower. The H is a famous attorney, and he's being pressured by his dad to take over his Senate seat. It's an age gap romance- the h is in college. Age and social standing combine to make their relationship a bit forbidden. Love love love. Check it out.

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethxoxo) | 10 comments Katie wrote: "Samantha wrote: "Looking for some recommendations for a good celebrity romance. I think I want the H to be the celebrity and I want him to be alpha for sure. It can be any type of famous person and..."

I just did a all nighter reading this book... i really enjoyed it.. it was a pleasent read with depth and a nice storyline....
Thank you for your recommendation...
I truely enjoyed the book

message 10: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 33 comments Don’t know if you are into the rockstar romance genre, I found this book and the series by Karina Bliss as pretty good!
https://www.amazon.com/Rise-SOLID-rom...

BBEATRICE -idem345- | 73 comments Katie wrote: "Samantha wrote: "Looking for some recommendations for a good celebrity romance. I think I want the H to be the celebrity and I want him to be alpha for sure. It can be any type of famous person and..."

THIS SEEMS REALLY INTERESTING..
not the usual obvious plot! i'll give it a try for sure!

message 12: by Katie (new)

Katie L. | 6 comments Elizabeth, I’m so glad you enjoyed it!
Beatrice, yay! Enjoy!!

message 13: by Radd Reader (new)

Radd Reader Athlete:
Stroked Long (Stroked, #2) by Meghan Quinn Hook Shot (Hoops, #3) by Kennedy Ryan The Day I Stopped Falling for Jerks (The Jerk Duet, #1) by Max Monroe The Baller by Vi Keeland Alex (Cold Fury Hockey, #1) by Sawyer Bennett

Royalty:
A Nordic King by Karina Halle

musician:
Flow (Grip, #0.5) by Kennedy Ryan Idol (VIP, #1) by Kristen Callihan Just an Illusion - Side A (The Illusion, #1) by D. Kelly Real Ugly (Hard Rock Roots, #1) by C.M. Stunich

TV/Movie star
Method by Kate Stewart Do You Feel It Too? by Nicola Rendell Sweet Cheeks by K. Bromberg Man Hands (Man Hands, #1) by Sarina Bowen

message 14: by kristy ☻ (new)