Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Steampunk (ish) adventure 74,000 word count

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (new)

Anna (aebowman) Looking for beta readers for a steampunk/sci-fi (light on the science) adventure WIP. It is around 74,000 words. Here is the blurb/synopsis: Rayn’s memories were stolen. The only clue to her past are troubling dreams and a medallion with a mysterious inscription. With the help of airship Captain, Solomand Black, and his questionable crew, she sets out to discover the truth. But Solomand is keeping secrets from her. Is he himself someone from her past? Or merely a dangerous war criminal? As the Coalition closes in, Rayn must choose whose side she is on, whether she remembers or not.

There is language and some violence: Really looking for someone who would be willing to read the entire thing and then answer a set of questions. Would be willing to swap for a similar length and genre (no erotic or strictly romance).

If interested we can swap the first few chapters and go from there. Thanks for your interest!

message 2: by Eric (new)

Eric Peterson | 20 comments I can look at a few chapters for you if you still need a read through. No swap needed.

If interested,

Eric.Peterson623@outlook.com

message 3: by Anna (new)

Anna (aebowman) Eric wrote: "I can look at a few chapters for you if you still need a read through. No swap needed.

If interested,

Eric.Peterson623@outlook.com"

Thanks, Eric! I will send you an email.