Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > Experienced and Affordable

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Peggy (new)

Peggy Payne | 8 comments I greatly appreciated the enthusiastic report from Brooke. She went beyond what I requested.

message 2: by Jessie (new)

Jessie Gussman | 11 comments I just wanted to drop a line for anyone considering using Brooke.

Brooke did a great job of beta reading for me. : ) She made comments throughout the text, pointing out both good and bad, and was very thorough and fast. She also included a write-up that addressed my specific concerns and gave her general opinion on my work. Her personality came through in her comments, and she seems like an excellent, kind person as well as a fabulous beta reader. I will be using her services again! Thanks, Brooke!

message 3: by Gaia (new)

Gaia (octavianothing) | 5 comments Brooke is a treasure to work with! Her rates are by far the best I've seen for independent authors who are looking for services, and you still get an amazing amount of detail, correction, and positive feedback in return.

Brooke edited my 80K manuscript in less than a week and her corrections were sharp and priceless when it came to fine-tuning my work. Her comments and suggestions were all intuitive, kind, and productive.

I don't think I could reccomend her any more fervently than I do. I look forward to working with her again with my next manuscript. I highly suggest you use her services to improve your work. You won't regret it!

Thanks, Brooke!

message 4: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Mays (nikkimays) | 8 comments Absolutely loved working with Brooke! She finished when she stated and gave me a great report. I loved the things that she changed and was extremely happy with her work. I will most definitely be using her for all of my books. Her comments were very intuitive. I would trust her corrections without a doubt. I highly recommend using her for your current works!

Walter's Writing  Emporium | 14 comments I would definitely recommend and use Brooke again. The price was more than reasonable and the turnaround was quick. Her comments on my manuscript were really helpful. She picked out areas I was concerned about but unsure how to change and made some good suggestions. She's very personable too so I felt I could trust her to be considerate as well as critical

message 6: by Mae (new)

Mae Serling | 1 comments I was very nervous to use a beta reader, but Brooke made me feel so at ease! Honestly, I had such a great experience using her and I felt her comments were really thoughtful. She was able to tell me I was on the right path when needed and also point out a few areas that needed help. I'm very happy and am going to use her services again soon! Thanks so much! I'm glad to have found you!

message 7: by Cleo (new)

Cleo | 17 comments I'll gladly share my experience with Brooke, too:

+ Professional background
+ Spots mistakes many betas skip over
+ Does not forget to add praise where it is due
+ Speedy, concise replies
+ Helps with follow-up questions
+ Always tactful
+ Reasonable price

Thank you, Brooke :)

message 8: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (glp3) | 22 comments Luke wrote: "We made an agreement, I paid, and the agreement was not fulfilled in full. Brooke told me, "You want me to do the work for you." You should not base your experiences with past authors wanting you t..."

Hi Luke,
Please consider taking my advice on ways to improve your novel. I know everyone is sensitive about their creations but as stated before if you're serious about becoming a writer you have to be open to constructive criticism. I provide valuable feedback no matter what. As someone who works in the publishing industry feedback is critical to the success of your novel. Thanks for utilizing my services and Good Luck!

message 9: by Marie (new)

Marie (MarieTut) | 2 comments I am very thankful to have come across brooke as a beta reader. She did an amazing job for my self help/ inspirational book . Hopefully I will not experience anymore of the recent hangups that I have. " Surviving Grief" is set to debut January 2019. Thank You so much Brooke.