Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > looking for a few beta readers or swap with romance

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenni (new)

Jenni Lynn | 63 comments I'm on the third copy of my Romantic suspense Bad At Goodbye. Willing to swap for romance or mystery. Blurb:
When Kennedy Rivers buys a used textbook the last thing she expects to find is a mysterious suicide letter inside. Locating its author becomes her sole focus and leads her down a path filled with both unimaginable danger and unexpected romance.
While posing as a student to search for his missing sister, Silas Brennen finds his perfect match in Kennedy. But the timing couldn’t be worse and keeping this headstrong woman out of harm’s way proves more difficult for him with each clue they uncover.
With the lies piling up and outside forces tearing the two apart will they ever discover the truth? Or will they only find themselves saying goodbye?.
Please PM if interested

message 2: by Dave (new)

Dave Anderson | 54 comments I have a dark fairly unique 74k NA Romeo and Juliet styled romance I need a beta for. Let me know if you're interested.
Having suffered physical, emotional, and sexual abuse by the time he was eleven, Cody has lived a life few would envy. But instead of being crushed by his experiences, he rises above his circumstance through an incredible act of sacrifice he hopes will free him from the ghosts who haunt him. When Cody is forced to examine the impact abuse has had on his life, he must decide how much of his past he can safely reveal. While revealing his deepest childhood secret might be cathartic, it might also prove to be his undoing. dave.anderson@wavecable.com.

message 3: by Jenni (new)

Jenni Lynn | 63 comments Dave wrote: "I have a dark fairly unique 74k NA Romeo and Juliet styled romance I need a beta for. Let me know if you're interested.
Having suffered physical, emotional, and sexual abuse by the time he was ele..."

Dave, that sounds amazing! I'd love to swap chapters. My email address is jennilynnbooks@gmail.com feel free to send.