What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Mystery/Adventure: Young king of chinese kingdom ends up color blind and must travel to find a dragon. Ends up meeting people along the way who help him on his journey

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex Nowak | 2 comments I remember it taking place in china or somewhere near by because of how they described the country side in the book. Might be wrong about king being color blind. I remember colors played a big role though. There was a dragon in it that he was adventuring towards. I read the book back in around 2010 or so.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4069 comments Mod
Alex ~~

You can "bump" your thread to the top of the Unsolved Folder every month or so by adding a new comment, or just typing the word bump. This way more people are likely to see this there, rather than back here on page 30.
Good luck!

message 3: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5231 comments It sounds a little like The Remarkable Journey of Prince Jen.

message 4: by Alex (new)

Alex Nowak | 2 comments Hmmmm, that doesn't seem to be it. I think it had a giant dragon on the cover along with art of a Chinese countryside. Sorry I don't know much else about it anymore

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40677 comments Mod
Alex, are you still looking for this or did you find it?