Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Name change and cover changes

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lara (new)

Lara Ann | 2 comments Help I've changed my author name and book covers and while one of my books has been updated the rest haven't. I've changed my pen name from Lara Ann to Lara Wynter

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 45467 comments Mod
https://www.goodreads.com/help/show/4...
For books published under multiple versions of the author's name or published under multiple pseudonyms: The first author listed for any and all editions should be the author name the book was originally published under - so the reissued edition would need its primary author name changed to the originally published pen name, with the additional name added as secondary for all editions with it on the cover. Doing this will allow the various editions to be combined.

What that means in your case is that all editions of books originally published under Lara Ann will need to have that as the first listed author. Lara Wynter must be entered as the second author on all editions with that name on the cover, and may be added as second author for other editions.

message 3: by Olivia (last edited Aug 13, 2018 12:14PM) (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments New paperback editions and alternate cover editions for Kindle were added for all books originally published under 'Lara Ann'.

If you want to set the new editions as default ones that will come up in searches and will show on your profile please follow the steps below:
Setting default edition