holy lands | advanced rp discussion

[ REQUESTS ] > collab request

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by cosmic, ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* (new)

cosmic (erosful) | 59 comments Mod

↳ Establish relationships, friendships, and rivalries between characters.

message 2: by bb (new)

bb (boxboy) it's not so refined but brainstorms are up and i'm ready

message 3: by cosmic, ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* (new)

o yeh you should def collab with me
(:

message 4: by bb (new)

bb (boxboy)
@cosmic, my nana fc and your jieqiong fc for unlikely friends? i feel like nana would feel pretty protective of her and they're similar ages. if not them, then maybe nana and your yoochan.

idk if it's so much relevant to collabs but my tashi fc has absolutely slept with your hannah fc at some point

if none of those work or you want smthn else just say so b~

message 5: by cosmic, ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* (new)

@bb : yes yes ! they work as friends. daisy is v open-minded and accepting and she'll just roll with nana fc's murderous cravings and maybe bring her lil snacks so she's got energy when she's on patrol or smth

monroe has slept with like?? half of the older campers so yeh she probably did sleep with tashi fc at some point or another

i think bryan fc and margo would be chill with each other and probably bond over the fact that they're both worried about badger's cora and they could be her platonic protective parents

also how ji-eun and margo be? since they're half-sibs and margo and badger's elijah are actual sibs

message 6: by bb (new)

bb (boxboy)
@cosmic, nice yes that works perfectly

cora protection squad i love it. i think they're both caring and would get along genuinely well, i dig it

ji eun gets really down every now and then so i think she'd go to margo when she know she's slipping into an episode

message 7: by Isabella (new)

Isabella @badger: idk but i feel like hannah would be such a happy gf

message 8: by Isabella (new)

Isabella @badger: she's a bubbly airhead who has not a single mean bone in her body and wants everyone to be safe and happy. super loyal but anti-violence so that's the one thing they'd have problems with (maybe?)

message 9: by Isabella (new)

Isabella @badger: lol yeah it could be a whole thing where hannah has a giant crush on sarai but hates how she gets when she's mad. she could show sarai that she's not a pushover by stopping her from going too far when beating on someone by throwing herself in between them

message 10: by Isabella (last edited Sep 10, 2018 05:32PM) (new)

Isabella @badger: maybe hannah didn't see how the fight started or something. she believes in innocence until proven guilty to a fault. that could be how hannah catches her attention so that she can see that hannah is more driven and brave than she looks on the surface

message 11: by Isabella (new)

Isabella @badger: yep im all ready to go!

message 12: by Isabella (new)

Isabella @badger: if they're just having a casual conversation i feel like it should be somewhere outside and recreation related. if it's the scenario we thought up it can be anywhere

message 13: by Isabella (new)

Isabella @badger: i love it. the irony of a fight right outside of the combat stadium is too much. it must be done!

message 14: by Isabella (new)

Isabella @badger: i think you should to set up the fight and hannah can come running to intervene like a good camp counselor

message 15: by Isabella (new)

Isabella @badger: i think i made mine too long. i just got excited

message 16: by tati (new)

tati (s_elfish) | 13 comments

@badger . what were you thinking? like, relationship, enemy …

message 17: by tati (new)

@badger . hmm let me finish my brainstorms and I’ll keep it in mind :)

message 18: by tati (new)

@badger . haha no my bad

message 19: by tati (last edited Sep 16, 2018 12:55PM) (new)

@badger . wow :) im kinda dying to use kao for something …

message 20: by tati (last edited Sep 16, 2018 10:33PM) (new)

@badger . oof.

message 21: by tati (new)

@badger . I can change his parent, if u want a person for andy (she’s lit btw)

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 18, 2018 11:36AM) (new)

@anyone: i havent made any character and im open for ideas my collabs are right here

message 23: by Isabella (new)

Isabella @la luna: i feel like rafael and hannah would be dynamic duo helios siblings. also syx maybe unlikely bestie for alina (???)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Hold on let me check em out

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

@isa: im totally down with both of those! syx needs friend tbh but shes "too smart for them"

message 26: by Isabella (new)

Isabella la luna: alina's lonely chill enough to go past that. she's not book smart but she's survival smart

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

@isa: syx would be confused as to why she still stuck around but be secretly happy

message 28: by tati (new)

@badger . I think so ... just cuz his parent doesn’t rlly affect who he is

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

badger [ghosting] wrote: "
@la luna: i'd totally love to collab with you omg

@tati: ahhh you don't have to! but if you want to
"

@badger: cool! I have some ideas for your characters too tbh

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

@badger: so for perry i was hoping that she and elijah could geek over zodiac signs like: "wow, i really like them but their mercury is in virgo." "Ooooo, but like whats their moon?" "um scorpio i think" "yikes sis noooo"

and for nyx i was home your andy blossom fc they could just be badass friends, get one more badass and it would be azulas squad™️

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

also stefan and xavier would be like yin and yang tbh

message 32: by tati (new)

@badger . not sure, I guess develop? but maybe in a fast way, like he only intends for it to be like a one night stand but it turns into something more … idk

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

@badger: i honestly think that xavier would get along with anyone so probably yeah lmao xavier would probably would hang out there all the time and do you think neo would even acknowledge anyone for no? im up with her having friends, but i just dk who

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 18, 2018 09:47PM) (new)

@everyone: imma be up like all night and my brain is flowing with collabs soooo hmu

message 35: by Isabella (new)

Isabella @anyone: collab? i have four pretty much complete people with little to no friends/relationships

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

@isa: i have two complete people and you are also welcome to look at mine

message 37: by Isabella (new)

Isabella luna: im still all in on alina and syx being friends because they both don't have many and they crossed paths that way
do you think perry and amanda would have some sort of friendship going on where they can both gush about the things they love???
idk what do you think?

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

How old ia alina? depending on how old she is, Syx might treat her

And perry would aquire many many friends but they already someone like that with badger anyone else?

message 39: by Isabella (new)

Isabella luna: alina is 16 so she'd probably be treated like a dumb kid (which she kind of is tbh)

hmm... amanda should probably have some friends so that she's making clothes for someone. her whole thing is that she's a fashion designer. would any of your people be into that?

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

@isa: parris defintely would

message 41: by Isabella (new)

Isabella @luna: lol yeah the whole aphrodite cabin would probably be into that

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

@anyonetbh: i still have my characters to develop soo any friends are welcome, or characters needed take a look see