holy lands | advanced rp discussion

[ GENERAL ] > questions + suggestions

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by cosmic, ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* (new)

cosmic (erosful) | 59 comments Mod

↳ If you have a question about any aspect of the roleplay or a suggestion to help improve the roleplay, then post it here.

message 2: by avιan (new)

avιan wait, we're allowed to make humans right?

message 3: by cosmic, ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* (new)

@avian : not really, because a majority of the humans are against the demigods and won't necessarily be too involved when rping unless there's an event that pertains all the characters

message 4: by avιan (last edited Sep 08, 2018 04:44PM) (new)

avιan
danggiiit

would there be a way to have them be more incorporated to the plot? if not, thts totally and completely fine ofc! but i know you mentioned that humans had rebuilt society somewhat in NYC and they're kind of getting back to normal soo maybe there could be some human characters living out there and we get to see how some r dealing the aftermath of war, the tension with demi-gods, their belief in the red man, etc. idunno 😅😅

message 5: by cosmic, ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* (new)

@avian : the only way that they're incorporated in the plot is if one of them managed to find a group of demigods going on supply runs (which don't happen very often because they can die) or if i choose to add a plot update in the future.

but, no, they're not involved in this rp at all. it's really just the demigods. sorry.

message 6: by Isabella (new)

Isabella This has literally nothing to do with this group but I'm a total formatting beginner. How do you get the text to be such a fun font?

message 7: by cosmic, ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* (new)

@isabella : my text? i put <.p> before it (remove the period)

message 8: by Isabella (new)

Isabella Sorry if I'm being extra but Hestia is my all time favorite Greek goddess and she's on the list as one that we can use as a parent but she's a virgin goddess. Can I fr use her as a parent bc bet

message 9: by cosmic, ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* (new)

@isabella : no, sorry. we stated in the list of greek gods that virgin goddesses (hera, hestia, artemis, and astraea) can't be used. the only virgin goddess that we are making an exception of is athena.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

uhm are the hunter of artemis still around orrrrr because one of my characters i feel would fit greatly with the hunters

message 11: by cosmic, ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* (last edited Sep 18, 2018 01:29PM) (new)

@la luna : no, the hunters have ‘disbanded’ because artemis is dead and nobody can leave the camp unless attempting to go to the holy lands to heal someone that was attacked by hunter and has been poisoned with the deadly toxin. sorry.