New Adult Book Club discussion

Archived Author Takeovers > Author Information

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Heather❀Kiss The Pages❀ | 272 comments Hello New Adult Authors!

We are thrilled to once again offer Author Takeovers where each author will be able to promote their book through Games, Q & A’s, and Giveaways! These exciting takeovers will take place on our Facebook page, which will also post on our Twitter page. Each takeover will last for about one hour.

Once booked, we will do an author spotlight to introduce you and your books to our members prior to the event. About 1-2 weeks prior, we will also start promoting the takeover to get the word out. We will correspond at least three weeks prior and a moderator will be also be available during the takeover to ensure the most successful experience. We will give you editor privileges to our page about 48 hrs prior to the takeover if you would like to schedule your posts beforehand.

If you would like to participate in an Author Takeover, please contact me (Heather) at newadultbookclub@gmail.com, including “Author Takeover” in the subject line.
Please include:
- Your Name
- Goodreads Author Page and Website
- Month you’d like to book

*Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee participation in our Author Takeovers. Adapting the length and content of each takeover to have the best possible experience is recommended.

Thank you! We look forward to working with you!

- The New Adult Book Club Moderators
newadultbookclub@gmail.com

message 2: by Kristal (new)

Kristal Fleming (kristal_mckerrington) | 36 comments I would love to do one

Heather❀Kiss The Pages❀ | 272 comments Kristal wrote: "I would love to do one"

Hi Kristal! That's fantastic
Please email newadultbookclub@gmail.com, including “Author Takeover” in the subject line and include:
- Your Name
- Goodreads Author Page and Website
- Month you’d like to book