UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

A friend's dad is missing

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments MISSING PERSON - MALCOLM MCGRAW
Police Scotland officers are concerned for the welfare of 74 year old Malcolm McGraw who has been reported missing from his home address in the Pitlochry area.

Malcolm was last seen around 2300 hours on Friday the 10th of August 2018 and is believed to be on foot.

Malcolm is described as white male, 5'7" in height, slim build with grey hair which is slightly balding. When last seen Malcolm was wearing a dark blue sweater and trousers.

Malcolm is a keen walker and is known to walk the surrounding areas of Pitlochry.

Anyone who has any information or has seen Malcolm is urged to contact Police Scotland via 101 quoting reference 1069 of 11/08/18

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments We worked with and are friends with his daughter.

She's beside herself, as you can imagine.

Really hope he's found safe and well soon.

message 3: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Appleby-Dean (benjaminappleby-dean) How awful for her - really hope there's some better news soon.

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 1749 comments It's good you're helping to spread the news, Patti. I hope he is found well soon.

message 5: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18544 comments I hope he is found soon. Your poor friend and her poor family

message 6: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Ehrhardt (aliciabutcherehrhardt) | 4610 comments Thinking of your friend, her father, and their family and friends. Hoping he's found soon, and in good shape.

message 7: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25096 comments What's the latest on this, Patti? Is he okay?

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Sorry I've not updated this earlier.

He was found dead near railway tracks.

The family is heartbroken but have each other to help them through this difficult time.

Desley (Cat fosterer) (booktigger) | 11619 comments Aww, how sad for them

message 10: by Jim (new)

Jim | 22174 comments it's sad for the family :-(

message 11: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25096 comments That's such a shame. Must be devastating for them. :(

message 12: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (kiwi365) | 3709 comments That's a real shame, my condolences and thoughts to his family.

message 13: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Ehrhardt (aliciabutcherehrhardt) | 4610 comments So sorry to hear about your friend's dad, Patti. That is so sad.