Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVES > September Battle of the Books Nominations

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) Please leave suggestions for the September Battle of the Books below.

Theme: Winter vs. Summer

* Only young adult books will be accepted.
** Books that do not fit the theme will not be included in the poll.
*** Check group bookshelf before making any suggestions. Only books that are not already on the shelf will be included in the poll. | Group Bookshelf

You may nominate more than one pair.

This thread will be closed on 8/20 or as soon as we reach 10 pairs.

Thanks!

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) Here are some ideas to help you guys find books to nominate:

~Summery Cover vs. Wintry Cover
~Book Set in the summer vs. Book set in the winter
~Book with summer in the title vs. book with winter in the title

I can't wait to see what you guys nominate! :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Listen to Your Heart by Kasie West vs. Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George

message 4: by Katriann (new)

Katriann (annelisreadingroom) | 2192 comments No Ordinary Star (No Ordinary Star, #1) by M.C. Frank vs. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black

message 5: by Kikijanika (new)

Kikijanika | 3017 comments Night of Cake & Puppets (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2.5) by Laini Taylor vs Aesop Lake by Sarah Leigh Ward

message 6: by Louie (new)

Louie | 110 comments Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch vs. Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas

Wake (Watersong #1) by Amanda Hocking vs. Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George

message 7: by Misty (new)

Misty | 633 comments What Light by Jay Asher vs. The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1) by Jenny Han

Open Road Summer by Emery Lord vs. What Light by Jay Asher

message 8: by Kim (new)

Kim (flychickadee) | 42 comments Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas vs Cold Summer by Gwen Cole

message 9: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (121-books) | 225 comments The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1) by Jenny Han vs Winterspell (Winterspell, #1) by Claire Legrand

message 10: by Katriann (new)

Katriann (annelisreadingroom) | 2192 comments Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1) by Melissa Marr vs. Frost by E. Latimer

message 11: by Louie (last edited Sep 10, 2018 09:35AM) (new)

Louie | 110 comments Is someone going to post the poll for this month's Battle Of The Books ?

message 12: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (new)

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5540 comments Louie wrote: "Is someone going to post the poll for this month's Battle Of The Books ?"

I think Anna had some real life things come up and couldn't complete this to get the September books up. This will be for October instead. The poll can be found HERE. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.