What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Up Close and Dangerous
This topic is about Up Close and Dangerous
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Contemporary romance, Lady thought to be trophy wife, involved in a plane crash on private flight. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alma (new)

Alma | 30 comments Hi, So I started reading this like maybe 5 or 6 years ago. I’m not sure how new it was at the time I checked it out of the library. I remember that this lady had married an older, wealthy gentlemen for the express purpose of he wanted someone who would control his adult children’s funds when he died because he didn’t trust them not to blow it all. She was on her way to a camping vacation that she was taking with her brother. She was on a private plane and the plane crashed. I also remember the pilot thinking she was just a trophy wife and resigned himself to having to put up with whatever vapid nonsense she would come up with as they tried to make out of wherever they crashed. I don’t think I read much past that. I just remember thinking he would have to backtrack on all the shit he was thinking about her usefulness when he finds out that the majority of her luggage was survival and camping gear. If anybody knows what this is called that would be super great.

Alma

message 3: by Alma (new)

Alma | 30 comments Yes! Thank you so much. Any searches I did ended up with links to inheritance laws or camping gear or good hiking spots.

Aerulan | 1247 comments Alma wrote: "Yes! Thank you so much. Any searches I did ended up with links to inheritance laws or camping gear or good hiking spots."

You're welcome! You described it really clearly so it was an easy one to recognize.