What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Return of the Rogue (Sinclare Brothers, #1)
This topic is about Return of the Rogue
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Historical romance book in which hero comes home after long captivity during the time of heroine's marriage to his brother. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zoe (last edited Aug 11, 2018 10:22AM) (new)

Zoe | 61 comments I am looking for a highlander historical romance book which I read some 8-9 months ago. I can't exactly remember the title or author of this book.
The plot in this book is:
The heroine is getting married to hero's brother because of her father.
During the time of the marriage hero comes home after long captivity by running from it or something like that.
The hero with his another brother was captured during some fight or war and they were later separated.
As hero comes home during the time of marriage heroine's father insists that hero is the heroine's husband as it is written in the contract that heroine is married to the laird of the clan and the brother who was getting married also doesn't say anything and despite their resistance hero and heroine get married.
Also heroine is tortured by her father before the marriage and after the marriage also sometimes he tries to harass her but hero saves her.
Later it is known that heroine's father was behind hero's and his brother's capture.

message 2: by JennyG (new) - added it

JennyG | 536 comments That is a book by Donna Fletcher but I cannot remember which one.

message 4: by Zoe (new)

Zoe | 61 comments ssetayf wrote: "Yes, Return of the Rogue (Sinclare Brothers, #1) by Donna Fletcher by Donna Fletcher"

Yes thank you so much
Its the book
Thanks

ssetayf ssetayf | 42 comments I'm glad to you, good readings.

message 6: by Zoe (new)

Zoe | 61 comments ssetayf wrote: "I'm glad to you, good readings."

Thank you

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Return of the Rogue (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Donna Fletcher (other topics)