The YA Book Club discussion

Book Recommendations > Si-fi/ post apocalyptic romance❤️ Recommendations

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia | 4 comments Hi guys!
I just finished Paula Weston shadow series and i am soo sad.. I WANT MOORE!!
I am looking some recommendations, i love romance In young adult Books in combination with Si-Fi. Some of my favoriter authors in this genre is paula weston, Susan Ee and Ann Aguirre.
HELP MEE PLEASE!
❤️❤️

The Georgia Book Belle (gabookbelle) Anything by Marie Lu is amazing. Her newest series is Warcross, but Legend is phenomenal.

If you haven’t read Uglies by Scott Westerfeld you may enjoy that. It’s a great mix of weird messed up society and new age sci-fi.

If you want more romance and a technology based society then Matched by Ally Condie is worth a shot.

message 3: by Julia (new)

Julia | 4 comments Ashley wrote: "Anything by Marie Lu is amazing. Her newest series is Warcross, but Legend is phenomenal.

If you haven’t read Uglies by Scott Westerfeld you may enjoy that. It’s a great mix of weird messed up soc..."

Thank you!! 😍

message 4: by Emilie (new)

Emilie You should try The Host!!!
It’s by Stephanie Meyer if you’ve read Twilight and it’s pretty much about how a different kind of life source takes over human bodies. It’s a good page turner and also an excellent romance :)

message 5: by Lina (new)

Lina | 539 comments Try “The 5th Wave”, it has all the elements you are looking for.

message 6: by Julia (new)

Julia | 4 comments Emilie wrote: "You should try The Host!!!
It’s by Stephanie Meyer if you’ve read Twilight and it’s pretty much about how a different kind of life source takes over human bodies. It’s a good page turner and also a..."

Thank you! 😃

message 7: by Julia (new)

Julia | 4 comments Lina wrote: "Try “The 5th Wave”, it has all the elements you are looking for."

Thanks!!😁😍

message 8: by Sally Perez (new)

Sally Perez  (catsally) | 2 comments I like the red queen series, I finished all 4 books in a record time! I was also a huge fan of "The Selection" series.