it's personal discussion

Journals : A > Ariana's Journal

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ariana (new)

Ariana | 157 comments Hi everyone, I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in reading my journal but I do think it would be nice for me to have a place to record my thoughts and experiences (occasionally rant).

message 2: by Ariana (new)

Ariana | 157 comments Well I guess I should begin my journal by describing my new experience. Today I finally understand what it is like to feel hatred and anger towards a person who has broken a friend's heart. It would have been much better if her boyfriend were mature about the breakup but instead he chose to be childish. Deciding to insult her and hurt her more so that she could hate him and forget him easily. I don't understand how he could think this way. Trying to make her hate him only makes it harder on the both of them. I only hope this boy learns how to grow up.

message 3: by Ariana (new)

Ariana | 157 comments Opening my journal with something like that is kind of a downer BUT writing it down did calm me down.

message 4: by Ariana (new)

Ariana | 157 comments Band camp is finally over and I can rest again :D

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ariana wrote: "Opening my journal with something like that is kind of a downer BUT writing it down did calm me down."

It helps, doesn't it?

message 6: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) | 1486 comments I love the name Ariana. It reminds me of Ariana Grande.

message 7: by Ariana (new)

Ariana | 157 comments Omg this is so old