What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
This topic is about Something in the Way
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Teenage heroine falls for college student/ construction worker who then gets into prison. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nora (new)

Nora | 33 comments There was once this book I've read about a young girl that fell for an older guy. One time the heroine was at home an saw a man working outside. I assume he was doing construction work outside. She befriends him and secretly falls in love. Her older sister is also interested in him. She is very mean and tried everything she can to get him. The heroine gets him a job on a camp she will attend. The heroine's sister obviously wants to go to. So at the camp the heroine an the hero have an intimate moment but very innocent. Later on we find out he is in prison. But i don't know if it was because she was a minor. The heroine's sister visits him in prison but the heroine isn't allowed to. The story continues but I forgot how.
That's all i remember from the plot. Does anyone have an idea?
I'm thankful for any clue or help! :)

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38140 comments Mod
When did you read it?
Remember the cover?
Publisher?

message 3: by Nora (new)

Nora | 33 comments I've probably read it last year.
I have no idea about the cover.
But i remember some stuff about the Plot.
After the H gets in prison the h's sister visits him but the the h isn't allowed to. She writes him letters but never gets a reply.

message 4: by Ayshe (new)

message 5: by Nora (new)

Nora | 33 comments Yes, I just found it myself but thank you :)
I was about to write something in the way
Thank you so much