2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Veda's Reads

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Veda (last edited Aug 10, 2018 11:22PM) (new)

Veda  (moonchild63) | 40 comments Its August & 1- 50 is ambitious, yet I'm game. I aim πŸ”˜ for a solid 12 πŸ’ƒ

message 2: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments Best of Luck and happy reading!

message 3: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Wishing you the best of luck with your goal Veda & happy reading!

message 4: by Veda (new)

Veda  (moonchild63) | 40 comments Thanks Blagica & Susy given the Heavy I chose, I will need it! πŸŽ‰

message 5: by Veda (new)

Veda  (moonchild63) | 40 comments Just got my Nora's News & the count down to 1 of 2 September reads that I've been waiting for - I am over the πŸŒ™ & yet I am determined to finish my juxtaposed book read of Dark Alliance by (the late) Gary Webb & A New Earth (ten yrs after the original release) by Eckhart Tolle -

the contrast is most helpful.

I've also gone through my WTR shelf & updated it in conjunction to my goal(s) & I WILL (picture a Scarlett O'Hara determination on my face) make my goal for grp &

hopefully be able to participate in at least one - grp read by October or Nov. tooπŸ“‘

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments You are on your way to having a great year in books! Do you have a book you still can't wait to read?

message 7: by Veda (new)

Veda  (moonchild63) | 40 comments Blagica wrote: "You are on your way to having a great year in books! Do you have a book you still can't wait to read?"

Yes, I am waiting for JD Robb's next installment due out in Feb., 2019.

As it stands I have found a couple of 'First' in a series book (or there's only two to the series!)

Being a BOOK πŸ“‘ purest (til now:) will go straight

Audio on a couple that were hard (subject matter wise) reads.

Thanks for asking because that is how I got back to this page 😲😌😡