Christian Book Reviews discussion

Reviews > Seeking reviews

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Delia (new)

Delia (delialatham) Hi, everyone! I'm an author of inspirational romance. My latest novella, Never the Twain, is part of an eBook collection -- five autumn-themed romance novellas. I would love to obtain several reviews on Amazon (and Goodreads of course) for the collection as a whole. My individual book is also available in print on Amazon, so if anyone cared to leave an individual review under that listing, as well...well, I sure wouldn't complain. :)

In the interest of fairness and honesty: These are not "deep" books that require a lot of soul-searching and deep thinking. They're light reading, perfect for that lazy afternoon on the beach or in your hammock or just snuggled up in the evening to relax. Wonderful stories, but if you're looking for something heavy, deep and thought-provoking, this is probably not the collection for you. On the other hand, if you love to read for relaxation, enjoy a soulful sigh because two people fall in love...or if you like a little whimsy...you'll love this collection.

If you're interested, please send me a message. I have 10 copies I'd love to give away in exchange for honest reviews on Amazon. I can send pdf, ePub or mobi files.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

message 2: by Mechthild (new)

Mechthild | 10 comments I would be interested if I could read it in September.

message 3: by Delia (new)

Delia (delialatham) Sent you a message.

message 4: by Mechthild (new)

Mechthild | 10 comments My email is 4me2surf@gmx.de

message 5: by Deanne (new)

Deanne Patterson (cnnamongirlaolcom) | 15 comments Could you please send a link to your book on Amazon so I can see what it's about? I can't find it on your author page on Goodreads or on Amazon . Thank you

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (lynn_nicole) I would love to :)

message 7: by Delia (new)

Delia (delialatham) Deanne wrote: "Could you please send a link to your book on Amazon so I can see what it's about? I can't find it on your author page on Goodreads or on Amazon . Thank you"

Hi, Deanne! The link to the individual print book (Never the Twain): https://www.amazon.com/Never-Twain-Hu...

And for the eBook collection: https://www.amazon.com/Fall-Love-Swee...

message 8: by Delia (new)

Delia (delialatham) Nicole wrote: "I would love to :)"

Wonderful, Nicole! Let me know where to send and what format you prefer (pdf, mobi or epub). Thanks so much!

message 9: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (lynn_nicole) Sent you a message :)

message 10: by Deanne (new)

Deanne Patterson (cnnamongirlaolcom) | 15 comments The novellas sound great. Thanks for sending the links. I'd love to read and review it in September since I am booked for the rest of the month with reviews. Kindle format please. I think that's mobi, thank you, Deanne

Cnnamongirl at aol dot com

message 11: by Delia (new)

Delia (delialatham) You've got mail, Deanne. :)

message 12: by Tylie (new)

Tylie Eaves | 16 comments I'd be delighted!
Tylie Vaughan Eaves

message 13: by Delia (new)

Delia (delialatham) Tylie wrote: "I'd be delighted!
Tylie Vaughan Eaves"

And I'd be delighted to send you a copy! By the way, I checked out your profile, and absolutely LOVE your bio. What a fun person you must be! :)

Where should I send your collection, and what format makes you happy?

message 14: by Tylie (last edited Aug 17, 2018 09:36PM) (new)

Tylie Eaves | 16 comments Thank you so much!!! I think I'm fun, even if nobody else does. HAHAHA!

If you want to email me a Kindle copy or e-book, that might be easiest! But, I'm game for anything. :)

My email is [deleted after receipt, lol] :)

message 15: by Delia (new)

Delia (delialatham) You've got mail.

message 16: by Tylie (new)

Tylie Eaves | 16 comments Hmm... is it a faux pas to put my email out in the open? Haha

message 17: by Delia (new)

Delia (delialatham) Tylie wrote: "Hmm... is it a faux pas to put my email out in the open? Haha"

lol I thought you were rather brave with that, but these days I guess we have to do that occasionally, faux pas or not. :)

message 18: by Tylie (new)

Tylie Eaves | 16 comments Haha!