What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Young Adult Fantasy novel about 4 teens living in a facility

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maggie (new)

Maggie | 1 comments Hello,

I'm looking for a book that I remember reading when I was young. I'm 27 now so this was early 2000's but I don't know when the book was published, it could be older. I don't remember much about it except for the cover which I believe was a greenish color and it had 4 teens on the front. Two boys and two girls , it reminded me a lot of the poster for the movie The Darkest Minds. In terms of the plot what I remember is that the kids all lived in this facility and I believe they were being experimented on or something like that because they had telekinetic powers. I'm not so sure about the plot but I think it's within that sphere. I can't seem to remember anything else and it is driving me up the wall that I can't remember this book but if you have any insight I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19064 comments Hex?

message 3: by Abigail (new)

Abigail | 14 comments The Maximum Ride series has some similarities, but with 6 kids/teens having escaped the facility where they were experimented on.

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
https://www.goodreads.com/series/4357... for the link to Abigail's suggestion.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39315 comments Mod
Maggie, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 6: by Alexis (new)

Alexis | 1 comments If it isn’t one of the ones listed above, maybe it’s The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong.

message 7: by David (new)

David Añez | 320 comments The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong, Alexis' suggestion.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Hex (other topics)
The Summoning (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kelley Armstrong (other topics)